Picture You

Just a btw her real name is ruby but most people call her red instead and um yeah I'm doing a princess story again what about it and um yeah another Chappell Roan song 🤷🏾‍♀️ and btw I love when you guys comment on my stories 🙏🏾
____________________________________Princess Ruby/Red's POV
"Princess Ruby, your mother calls." My maid said opening the door slightly, "Tell her to call someone else." I groaned.

"She wants you to accompany her to Queens household." My maid started to leave "Wait, who are you talking about when you say queen?" I asked.

"You know exactly who I'm talking about." She said before closing the door, I sprung up out of bed, I get to see my princess.

My designer knocked on my door, "Come in." I said cheerfully then I remembered who I am, I cleared my throat, "Come in." I sighed,

"I have an outfit for you." He said, I rolled my eyes it's definitely something my mother would like, I crossed my arms, "No." I said sternly.

There was a pause before he commented "I didn't even show you anything." I rolled my eyes, "I said no."

He stood there for a minute, "Your dismissed." I waved him away.
___________
We finally arrived at Chloe's castle, well it was her mom's castle but still, I hurried out of the carriage to greet Chloe.

"Hi." I smiled excitedly, I'm usually pretty cold and kind of rude but Chloe makes me happy and being around has definitely made me a little less harsh.

She hugged me and I realized how hard I'm smiling, I fixed my face and tried to act natural,

"Red and I are going to head to the garden." Chloe said before grabbing my hand and leading the way.

We sat in the garden pretty much out of sight, she started telling me about her mother wanting her to marry a prince.

I wasn't that focused on the topic, I was more looking at her, she's so pretty, she's just gorgeous, everything about her is perfect.

How do I tell a girl I've been friends with for almost three years that I'm in love with her?

"Tomorrow I'm going to the library in your hometown." I said looking into her pretty eyes, "For research and stuff."

"Really?" She moved a little closer, "What are you going to wear?" She asked placing her hand on top of my mine, "Nothing." I blurted, "I mean I am gonna wear something, I'll wear anything."

She smiled, "How about that mini skirt you like, I can imagine you wearing it." She bit her lip softly I want to kiss her so bad right now.

She giggled "Am I talking too much?" Chloe asked with a smirk, I shook my head no "I want you to tell me all your perversions."

Our faces were so close together, "I could meet you at the library and we could find a quiet place." She slipped her hand under my dress and between my thighs.

I rubbed myself against her hand and let out a soft seductive sigh, "Then I would slip my hand under your skirt, so I could touch."

"Chloe, Red?" Her mother called interrupting us,

Chloe moved her hand and gave me a kiss, "You should stay over tonight." She winked
___________
My mother decided to let me stay in over at Chloe's castle they gave me the downstairs,

I laid down staring at the ceiling thinking about that moment over and over, we've never went that far I mean it's not liked we never kissed.

We never did anything like that all I know is that it really turned me on, I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't I just kept replaying it in my head.

I drew the blinds and lit ever candle that was in the room, I slipped my pretty dress down my chest while thinking off her.

I decided I wouldn't do too much, i glided my fingers over my nipples which felt even better than I thought it would.

I pulled the dress all the way off, maybe I'll just do a little more, I licked my fingers and slowly slid then into my panties.

I massaged my clit in slow circle, "Chloe" I moaned quietly, I rubbed circles around my nipples.

There was a knock at my door, "Shit." I whispered, I covered myself up, "Come in." I said.

It was Chloe, "Am I interrupting?" She asked with a slight smirk, I shook my head no making eye contact, she got in the bed with me.

I sat up a little so I could kiss her easier, we embraced each other's lips and I felt her soft hands on me.

Her hands slid up and down my sides and went down to my thighs, "I want to make you feel good." She whispered into my ear.

If I wasn't already wet I am now, "You always make me feel good, no matter what you do." I said making eye contact

I closed my eyes as I felt her fingers slowly going into me, I put my hand on the bed for support, she slowly slid her fingers in and out.

She started kissing me, her lips were soft and tender I liked kissing her a lot, she moved her kisses lower and started to suck my breast.

"That's new." I gasped feeling her tongue on my nipples, there was a lot going on from her fingers to her mouth.

She stopped sucking and started kissing and nibbling my neck, "Harder." I moaned, she listened and bit me harder.

Her fingers were curled into my gspot, her other hand was squeezing and playing with my nipples while she kissed and bit me.

"I'm getting close now." I said holding onto her, my mind went black and I felt myself gripping onto her fingers, I put my hand over my mouth because I felt like screaming.

"Be as loud as you want." She said continuing to stroke my spot, "Fuck, Chloe don't stop!" I screamed and trembled as I felt all the tension and pressure between my legs being released.

"Maybe not that loud." She giggled slowly pulling her fingers out of me, she wiped her fingers and kissed my forehead.

"Red?" She whispered as I laid there with my hands over my face, "Hm?" I replied "I love you like how my mom wants me to love a prince." She looked serious.

I smiled, glanced at her lips then back her eyes, "I love you, like I wanna be with you forever or as long as you want or I don't know." I confessed she smiled and laid next to me putting her arm around me.

"You're not going back to your room? Someone may catch us in the morning." I said holding her hand, "I hope someone sees us." She gave me a kiss and held me as we drifted off to sleep.
___________________________________
I do my best work when I'm sleep deprived it's currently around 5:15 am when this is being finished I'll publish this when I wake up and I added some aftercare which I usually don't do hope y'all like it