Casual

I took a seat beside my friends it's Friday night, our designated movie night. "What's the movie choice for tonight?" I inquired while holding a bowl of popcorn.

"We're watching both 'Inside Out one and two'," Sabrina announced as she located the film on Disney Plus.

"Wait, let's hold off until Anna arrives," Sasha interjected. I groaned, "You invited Anna?"

"Yes, I mentioned it earlier," replied Sasha.

"Nope, you definitely didn't!" I retorted; truth be told, I do not like Anna at all.

"I said it in the group chat," defended Sasha.

"I can confirm that, I was gonna tell you but I thought it would funnier not to" Bailey added,

"Well...you guys know I rarely read the group chat." I sighed, "If she sits by me I'm leaving."

"Well she's pulling in right now, let's see who she sits next too." Bailey got up and answered the door, Anna walked in with a smile, gosh she pisses me off, she glanced at me and started walking my way.

I know she's not about to try and sit by me, she knows I don't like her and she doesn't even like me.

"Do mind if I just squeeze in between you two?" She said with that smug little smile, there's so much space on the couch why would she ask that."

I sighed before moving to side giving her space to sit in between Sasha and I.

The movie started and I tried to ignore her, we were about half way through the movie and I her hand holding mine,

I glance at her, but she's focused on the movie, I could move my hand away but I don't want to move, it's kind of comforting.

After a while she moved her hand, I glanced at her again, does she want to hold hands or not?

I wanna to hold hands again, why do I wanna hold her hand? I guess she's pretty when she's not pretending to be someone she's not.

I guess she's not that bad, I held her hand and moved it over to my lap, I hope nobody sees us.

I felt her hand wrap around my waist and her head rest on my shoulder. I looked over at everybody else, thankfully no one was laying attention to us.

I gently ran my fingers through her hair with my free hand. "Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom," I announced as I got up and made my way to the upstairs restroom.

After a brief pause, Anna entered. "Hey there! They think I'm looking for a charger," she said with a smile.

I chuckled, "Are you planning on staying over? I brought my bag." Giving her a quick kiss, I added, "Just for little while, it's not like I'm gonna wake up next to you anyway." She returned the kiss warmly.
__________
I sat down on the couch, leaving room for Anna, "Where's Anna?" I asked like I don't know she's regrouping herself in the bathroom.

"You're asking like you care." Sabrina replied, "Maybe I do care." I said under my breath, "What?" Sabrina questioned, "Nothing, just hand me the popcorn."
__________
We watched both movies and everybody went to bed, after about an hour Anna came in to the downstairs guest room, she gently kissed my neck.

I rolled over to look at her, I grabbed her and pulled her on top of me, we started kissing and I slid my hands down up back.

I gave her ass a squeeze, "Let's get those pants off of you." I said unbuttoning her jeans.

I put two fingers in her mouth before slipping her underwear off, I slowly pushed my fingers inside of her, she moaned softly.

I started off slowly and deep, before slowly moving faster, I used the tip of my tongue to stimulate her clit.

One thing about Anna is she gets loud, when she feels good, so the more I did the louder her moans were.

It only took her a couple of minutes before she was ready, I pulled my finger out of her,

"Why'd you stop." She said breathlessly "I want you to work for it." I smirked, I strapped up and laid down.

She laughed crawling up and slowly lowering herself onto the strap, "Fuck." She moaned under her breath, I put my hands on her waist as she moved up and down.

I admired her body, "You look so fucking good." I muttered looking up at her, she leaned down so she could kiss me.

"I love everything about you." She whispered and moaned in my ear, "I love your face, hair, body."

She moaned once more still riding me, "I just wanna cum for you, fuck, and make you happy."

This is more emotional than usual, "Fuck I'm gonna cum."

"Don't stop Anna, cum for me please baby." I whispered, she finally came and laid down next to me, I took off the strap and threw it to the side.

I looked over at Anna, "Are you crying?" I asked moving her hair out of her face, "Yeah, I just really love you, and I don't want to be like this anymore."

"What do you mean." I wiped her tears, "I don't want to be casual anymore." She sniffled, "We can be girlfriends, if that's what you want." I replied

"Would you like that?" She asked, still crying, "I would really really like that." I smiled, "How about we sleep here," I put her hands in mine. "together and in the morning we tell everybody."

"I would like that." She whispered, "I love you Anna."

"I love you too." I hugged her from behind and we dozed off.
___________________________________
So if anybody didn't catch the obvious hints this is based off of "Casual" by Chappell Roan but I made it happier, literally my gf, live laugh love Chappell, matter fact go stream her right now, recommendations, red wine supernova, casual, hot to go, good luck babe, pink pony club, feminomenon and midnight just listen to the whole album it's all good 🧎🏾‍♀️