Chapter 56

Hola 😂😂

This chapter is dedicated to those who commented and voted on the story. Love you all 🥺😘☺️😩

__________

"Your whole family is a kitten!" Lisa yelled pushing him off her lap, but the huge man wouldn't budge.

His hair spread on her lap, and his chest shook with laughter as she tried pushing him off.

Lisa smacked his chest, with red puffy cheeks. "Why are you laughing?! You think calling me a kitten is funny?!"

When he calmed down a little, he breathed, "It's funny babe, because you said my family is a kitten."

"So? What does that do with you laughing?" Lisa raised her hand, ready to hit him once more.

Calling her a kitten?

Well, she will show you who the kitten is when she smacks his head dry.

Suppressing his laughter, he replied kindly and righteously."Babe, have you forgotten that you are part of my family now?"

Staring blankly at the huge man whose head almost crushed her lap, realization dawned on Lisa.

Her face lit up like a Christmas tree, "Don't say nonsense Marcos. You know what I mean."

"Haha," Marcos held his stomach, a faint swirl on the side of his face, just like Damien's. "Aw, babe, are you shy?"

"Shut up!" Lisa chirped, wishing for a crack to appear in the middle of the ground and swallow her whole.

Marcos laughed a little, seeing the shy look on her face, and decided not to embarrass her any further. "Okay, I won't laugh at you, but you should think before you say things." He added a little tease.

Lisa narrowed her eyes at him, "Are you saying that I'm stupid?"

Quickly, he got from her lap, feigning ignorance. "When did I say that? You misinterpreted okay."

Lisa pressed her lips, ready to pounce on the man.

Did he think she was stupid? You can hear the undertone in his voice.

"Really babe, I would never call you stupid. What would I say to a beautiful mate like you?" Marcos' voice had a laughing edge to it, raising his hands in mock surrender.

Since that incident, Marcos had realized how foolish it was to leave his mate unattended.

He cherished his mate, and his mate was his sanity as a wolf.

Graying back to the palace, and seeing his mate covered in blood, while a rabid wolf was just behind her, waiting to rip her to pieces, made Marcos know this.

"Babe," he called, coming close to her, and dragging her into his arms.

His veiny huge arms engulfed her small frame, making Lisa shift to find a more comfortable position.

Unconsciously, Lisa had forgotten the slight resistance she had to him because of his carefree attitude.

This was the first time Marcos had been jovial in front of her, and Lisa didn't know if it would be the last she would see.

Looking up at him, she said with a delicate voice but she didn't notice. "Then don't do that again okay?"

Marcos readily agreed, his chest filling with happiness. "Yes ma'am. I would never tease you too much."

Even in his arms, the clothes couldn't obstruct the tingling feeling from washing through them.

To Lisa, this made her tangled.