Chapter 2: Movie Night

HEY GUYS! So we'll be starting right where we left off, enjoy ;) (The chipmunks/Chipettes in this au are 13-14)

Theodore hesitates for a second, but Eleanore reassures him, saying it's just a stupid joke that'll make them stop fighting for a few minutes. The green chipmunk puts his hands on his brother and fiercely shoves him onto the blondie next to him.
"AH!"

They grunt. Britanny was leaning back on the car's couch and Alvin was leaning over her, the two of them were so close that they froze for a minute or two.
Brittany: ALVIN! Get OFF OF ME.
Alvin's cheeks reddened as he realized he was staring at her this whole time.

Alvin's POV
I can't believe im saying this but how come i never noticed how pretty her eyes are? I mean, they look so.. blue. Wait, they're cyan. WAIT. No way im saying this about Britt, She's a stuck up princess who thinks she can get her way in everything. "AlVIN! get off of me"
Oh shoot, i forgot our faces were so close that i could literally feel the warmth of her breath on me. I quickly pulled away, turning to Theodore. I knew it was him since he and Eleanor, that is totally his girlfriend, were giggling nonstop at me. Eleanor then, pulled out her phone and took a picture of me. That was so uncalled for!

Alvin: HEY! Who said that you could take a picture of me?

Eleanor, chuckling: Wait, look at this.

Eleanor shows the picture that she took on her phone to me. I was so red, why was i blushing like this? I can see that Britt was blushing too.

Dave: Okay guys, were here get off the car!

We all get off Dave's car, one by one. The Chipettes went to go fetch some snacks at their treehouse and me and my brothers were setting up the living room, adding some pillows and some drinks. We were gonna be home alone tonight since Dave had a meeting.

Brittany's POV
Eleanor, Jeanette and me were changing in our pyjamas. We already got chips and candy to bring to Dave's house. I was sitting on my bed with a huge bag of chips, zoning out. I was thinking about what happened in the car and how me and Alvin were so close. I actually thought he was gonna kiss me. Ew, i hope that never happens.

"Britt. Britt? BRITTANY!!"

Where the hell was that coming from? Outside? Couldn't be Jeanette or Eleanor since they're in the kitchen. I carefully sneaked a quick look out of my window, looking left and right to see who was calling me.

"Britt, down here!"

I looked down to see the red cap wearing chipmunk. Great, i was just thinking about this troublemaker.

"What do YOU want, Alvin?"

Alvin: "Hey, calm down it's not like i wanna be here either! Simon told me to decide what movie we should watch so i'm saying an action movie, right?"

I thought about it, maybe i should let Alvin choose this time?

Me: yeah, sure, whatever

Alvin: "No brittany we should totally watch an action movie becau-..  wait what?"

Me: "go tell simon i agreed with you now because me and my sisters are coming over in five minutes."

Alvin: "o-okay? See yo-"

I closed down my window frame, i didnt wanna hear him talk anymore, his voice was SO annoying. And why was i acting so weird? How did i just let Alvin Seville choose his movie over mine? Am i sick? *i put my hand on my forehead to make sure i didn't have a fever* Nope. Well i'm just gonna go watch the movie with them, it'll take my mind off of things.
The Chipmunks and us finally sit together at the couch with some snacks, ready to watch the action movie Alvin chose. Jeanette sat next to simon, Ellie next to theo and that left me. Alvin looked at me and grinned while pointing a spot next to him. I rolled my eyes and took my chips then i finally got comfortable in my place.