Chapter 1: Weekend

A/N Guys, it might seem a bit cringe or you might have second hand embarrassment at first but trust the process please 🙏😔

PS: the third chapter is where the drama starts btw..
Still, you wont understand anything if you wont read the first two chapters first..

Remember trust the process.. happy reading 🤭🤭💕

Dave was waiting for the chipmunks in the car. It was the last day of school before the weekend and the chipmunks planned to surprise the class with Theodore's baked goods! Simon designed a box for them and Alvin.. well Alvin was there to present them and pass them to everyone.

"AHEM, AHEM! LISTEN UP PEOPLE!" Alvin shouts while getting up and going in front of the classroom. "Before the bell rings and you all leave, me and my brothers wanted to give you some treats."

The class cheered for the triplets and awaited the sweets patiently.

After Alvin passed all of the cupcakes, brownies and sweets of such, everybody thanked them and the Chipettes went to talk to the Chipmunks.

"Wow! Theodore" exclaimed Brittany "you really surpassed yourself, im impressed. These are so good."

His counterpart agreed "Yeah, Theo! Your sweets are usually incredible but these are really extraordinary."

Overwhelmed , he replies "Y-you think? Well i..i learnt from the best" he smiles, and Eleanor smiles back. "Thanks guys!"

Jeanette: Mhm! This is BEYOND extraordinary (she says while munching on a brownie) and..  S-Simon.. Y-Your design for the box.. was really ingenious.

Simon: Oh ya t-think so? (He says while pushing back his non existent long hair behind his ear) T-Thank you.

Alvin: Okay guys, what about me? (He says while smirking)

Britanny: we cant be bothered to say something about you ALVIN.

Alvin: why not!?

Britanny: Because you literally did nothing.

Alvin: OKAY AND WHAT DID YOU DO?

Brittany: Well, i'm still LISTENING TO YOU AND YOU SHOULD BE LUCKY BECAUSE YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!

(They continue arguing)

Jeanette: Oh God, will they ever stop fighting?

Simon: We got to keep them apart.

Theodore: For real!

Eleanor: Yeah, they fight like a divorced couple

(They laugh as the bell rings)

Simon finally separates Alvin and Brittany before they kill each other..

Simon: Okay guys, let's get out of here, the bell juste rung. Also, i have an idea, since me and Jeanette are going to science camp in a week for the rest of the month, we should totally do movie night!

Jeanette: Yeah! I'm so excited to learn everything at the camp. We'll be looking more at the periodic table and such.

Simon: And as i always say-

Simon and Jeanette at the SAME TIME: The periodic table is like a treasure map of elements waiting to be explored!

They look at each other, fascinated of how they were so synchronized.

Jeanette: We-We just..

Simon: Said the same thing at the same time!

A wholesome smile crept up their faces as they look at each other, blushing, happy to have finally met somebody with the same interests as them. Jeanette starts to giggle and Simon follows with an enthusiastic laugh.

Eleanor: O-kay , Lovebirds. You guys are so destined to be together that you started saying the same things.

Theodore: I-It's like .. you two are connected!

Eleanor: Ha! Good one, Theodore!

They high five.

Simon: ugh.. guys.. SHUT UP!!!

Theo and Ellie: Simon and Jeanette sitting in a tree.. K-I-S-S-I-N-G~

Jeanette: G-guys!! (She says while blushing hard)

Alvin: Alrighty, movie night it is! Let's go! Dave is waiting for us.

The Chipmunks and the Chipettes get in the car, talking about what movie they'll be watching.
Seating plan ( in order )

Simon - Jeanette - Brittany - Alvin - Theodore - Eleanor

Brittany: Ooh, ooh! We should TOTALLY watch a romantic movie! How about The Titanic? So cute but so sad at the same time!

Alvin: No way! You are SO boring. Let's watch a good action movie with like, spies!

Jeanette: Well i would like a science fiction movie, with stuff like the world ending and how they'll prevent it.

Simon: I'm gonna agree with Jeanette on this one.

Alvin: PFFT- Of course you are..

Simon: Alvin!

Alvin: Fine, fine. But i'm telling you guys! An action movie would be INCREDIBLY MEMORABLE before you guys go to.. nerdy camp?

Jeanette: It's s-science camp, Alvin.

Eleanor: SHUT UP! We should watch a horror movie, now THAT would be memorable! Imagine, the adrenaline rushing because you're expecting for a huge jump scare.. And when it FINALLY comes, we all SCREEAMMMMMM!!!!!

Theodore: NOO! Please.. not a horror movie! How about a.. a .. a good ol' comedy movie? With Talking Teddy..?

Eleanor puts her hand on Theodores shoulder.

Eleanor: Theo, i know you really like Talking Teddy but we wanna make it memorable for Jeanette and Simon since they're leaving. But, i understand for the horror movie and dont worry we aren't gonna watch that.

She smiles warmly at theodore and theodore smiles back too.

Theo: Okay! So what are we gonna watch, guys?

They all look at each other.. confused.

Simon: I suppose that since me and Jeanette are going to camp and we'll be talking about nothing but science there.. we can drop the science fiction movie.

Jeanette: So that means action or romance?

Brittany: Well, Romance duh. Nothing like a good sad romance to make you cry or a romcom to make you laugh.

Alvin: Oh come on you diva! You only think about' yourself. An action movie is so much better than an old, stupid and BORING romance movie.

Brittany rolls her eyes and turns to face Jeanette ( the opposite way of Alvin)

Brittany: Your such an airhead.

She turns back to face Alvin

Alvin: Nuh UH.

He says while approaching his face closer to hers
Brittany: Yes, you, ARE!

intense eye contact ..

Eleanor giggles and whispers to Theo "Hey, push Alvin on Brittany, that'll teach them to stop fighting for a bit."

Theo nods and pushes Alvin on Brittany.