Chapter 5: Lucky

Brittany's p.o.v
Miss Miller's class is SO boring. I think I'm gonna fall asleep.. any minute now...

"MISS! I have a question"

Great, not that stuck up loser talking again. At least it woke me up.. a bit. I always thought that he was unlikable, i will never understand all the girls fawning over him. He is such a selfish guy who thinks he's all that. I mean what does he even see in all those girls? They're total brats. Not that i care, he can speak to whoever he wants, i dont give a shit. WHY AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT HIM.
Miss Miller: Listen up everybody, you guys have a math assignement that you'll finish by the end of the month. Except Simon and Jeanette since they're going to camp in a week. I'll be putting you in teams of two.. now lets start. Eleanor and Theodore...... Amber and Derek.. Jason and Emily... Alvin and Brittany.. Eric and Isabella..

At first, i zoned out but then i realised that miss miller paired me up with no other than Alvin Seville. Great, how lucky am i?  I then looked at him to see him already looking at me, we made eye contact but i quickly looked away. I didn't wanna admit it, i did always have a little crush on him but seeing him flirt with other girls right after he stole my first kiss really hurt. Thats why i didn't want to talk to him this morning. Suddenly the bell rang and i saw the red capped chipmunk walking to my desk. I shoved my things in my purse and i got up.

"Brittany we really need to talk."

Well no escaping now that we have an assignment to finish together..

"Fine. Here? Right now?" i replied, still not looking at him. "Britt. Look at me." He cupped my face with his gentle hands and i met his gaze. I pushed him away as soon as i realized that were close. "What the hell are you doing Alvin?"

Alvin: Look about the kiss..
Brittany: There's nothing to say about it, it was a mistake. We shouldn't have kissed and thats final.
Alvin: Alright that was what i was gonna say..Are we still friends?
Brittany: I guess. I have to go now, bye.

I marched down to the cafeteria as the bell rang. As i was walking, i heard someone call my name.

"Hey Brittany!"

I turned around to see Michael, the school's newspaper president. He basically gets all of the updates on school and announces it on his social media page:West Eastman High school Newspaper.
I smiled "Hi Mike, what's up?"
(Mike is a nickname for Michael)

Michael: Hi, i know that you're in the fashion committee so i wanted to ask you some questions about fashion after school if you're available?
Brittany: Sure, where? 
Michael (while putting a hand behind his head scratching it): um.. We could go to the Cafe?

I smiled warmly at him, i never realized it but he was kinda cute. All my friends were talking about him, i never got the Hype until now. He was the kind of guy who would crack a joke in class to make it less boring. Kinda like Alvin but less annoying and overall.. better.
Wait, jackpot. This guy is my golden ticket to happiness!

Brittany: Ha, are you asking me out on a date?
Michael: Maybe.. (he said with a huge smile on his face) Well i'll see you then. Bye Bree!

Bree? That was so cute, i couldn't stop myself from giggling. I'm so gonna tell my sisters about this.. EEK!

As i walked in, i saw Jeanette in the crowded cafeteria waiting in line, i joined her.

"Hey sis, what's up?" I said. "Oh well, um. T-the usual. I guess." she replied looking at the lunch lady's apron. She was zoning out and my sister never zoned out except when shes thinking about something really important. "Jeanette.. what happened with Simon?"
My sister didn't say a word, instead she stayed silent, ignoring me. I gave up, i wasn't gonna pester her with him until she actually opens up to me. Kidding, you guys know me. I'm gonna bother her until she actually says something. We got our lunch then we walked to our table where we usually sit with the Chipmunks.

Eleanor waved at us.

"Hey girls~ The boys aren't here yet, they just got in line for lunch." Jeanette nodded and we sat down.

Brittany: Okay so since the munks aren't here yet.. i have something to say .
Eleanor: What? You tried to matchmake our teachers again?
Jeanette: Or did you give fashion advice to the vice principal.. Who's a man and fifty years old?
Brittany: Yes these are all brilliant things i would definitely do but no, im going on a DATE!

3rd person p.o.v
The two sisters gasped and exclaimed in excitement for their sister. "With who?" her sisters said along with another voice, a pretty deep voice, too deep to be one of her sisters. Brittany turned around to see no other than Alvin Seville and his brothers standing right behind her. Panicking, she said "No, uh, just one of my girls, it's.. um.. not a.. REAL date.. haha.." Alvin smirked "Kay."

The chipmunks sat down at the table and started talking like usual. Everybody was speaking, except for one Chipette, Jeanette.
She still couldn't believe that in just four days she'll be stuck in a five hour bus trip with Simon.