Chapter 6: Mine.

As the Chipettes entered the treehouse and put down their bags, Brittany told the girls to sit down at the living room.

Brittany: Girls, i lied at lunch..
Eleanor: What? You aren't going to hang out with your friend?
Brittany: No it's actually a real date, with a guy. (She says while grinning)

Ellie and Jean: WHATTT!!?

Eleanor: Well who's the lucky guy?
Brittany: Michael.
Jeanette: Oh he's cute, i have some friends who like him.
Eleanor: Same, he really is a green flag. You got this Britt! Win him over.

Brittany: Ill try, what do you guys have after ?
Jeanette: I have to pack for camp.
Eleanor: I have soccer practice.
Brittany: Okay.
Eleanor: Im going now, bye!

The girls waved at their sister leaving.

Brittanys P.O.V
Now that im alone with Jeanette, i can try to make her talk to me about Simon.
"Jeanette are you excited for camp?" i said while looking at her packing her little purple suitcase. She didn't say anything, she just nodded, usually she would've gave me a lecture about science stuff. I sat down next to her "Jean, you can tell me anything you know?" She finally turned around to look at me, tears in her eyes. "I-I.. Simon's kiss.." she suttered. "Oh Jeanette.. this is why you've been acting so weird lately.. i mean you are weird but weirder than usual.. but awh." I said while putting my arm over her. "Just because he already had his first kiss with another girl dosen't mean he likes her more than you." She sniffed: "Y..You think so?"  I smiled at her warmly "I know so. Dont be nervous about camp just because Simon's there." Suddenly the door bell rang, who was it?
I got up then walked to open my door.. to finally see Simon and Alvin standing there.
Confused, i asked "What are YOU guys doing here?"
"Calm down, you aren't a princess, Simon wants to talk to Jeanette." Alvin replied. I looked at his brother behind him, visibly nervous. Suspicious, i called for my sister "JEANETTE! You have a visitor." She then came to the doorway to finally find Simon, waiting for her. "Oh.. Hi." They then both went down the stairs together which left Alvin and me alone.
It's been a minute since we've been staring at each other. "Okay, well bye." I said grabbing the doorknob, attempting to close the door.
I then looked at Alvin's hand as he stopped the door from closing. "Excuse YOU, i said BYE." i shouted. "Come onn Britt.. are you mad that i didn't want something serious with you after our kiss?" he replied, grinning at me with that stupid smirk of his. "Alvin i think you forgot that YOU kissed me and yeah, it was mistake. Actually, you ARE a mistake." I screamed at him, coldly, before slamming the door on his face.
I wish i didn't but deep down inside of me.. i did- Wait. Its 4, MY DATE IS AT 5!! I need to take a shower, NOW!!

Alvins p.o.v
I can't believe she just slammed the door on me. Whatever, i'll just sit on the table on the treehouse's patio. I look around to try to peek at one of the windows. I then realize, why am i trying so hard to get Brittany's attention? It's not like i like her or anything. Wait.. maybe she left the door unlocked. I got up smiling at myself, rotating the doorknob slowly.. Pfft, she can't even lock the door. I then tiptoed into the treehouse, closing the door as gentle as possible so i wouldn't make a sound. I walked to their room as quiet as mouse because i knew Eleanor had a secret stash of candy under her bed. I looked behind me for the last time before opening the bedroom door.. i.. Oh no.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

There it was. The shriek that could make a flock of birds fly away in a matter of seconds. I immediately closed my eyes to not witness the horror of her screaming. "Didn't i tell you to not come here? Didn't i slam the door on your stupid, nauseating, horrible face?" I felt her breath on me, she definitely was mad. "Can i open my eyes?" I asked her, praying she wouldn't demolish me right there and now. "No you dumbass? I just took a shower im like half naked. I have a date to get to soon and im not letting you ruin this for me." I heard her say before hearing her footsteps getting further away. "Wait, date? With your like..  bestie right?" I needed to make sure she wasn't going with a guy. Again, why do i care about her so much? "No, Alvin." She said, mimicking my tone in the stupidest way. "With a guy. A male human being, Believe it or not." I took my fingers off my eyes "WHAT!?"

"ALVIN! PUT YOUR HANDS BACK ON YOUR FACE!" I didn't. i stayed looking at her, in her bra, holding a towel who hid everything but her cleavage. "You're just in your bra, i've seen a million girls like this, its o-" I stopped speaking as soon as i received a pillow that hit me in my face which made me lose my balance and fall. "Ouch. You don't have to be so rude Brittany!" I said, my eyes still closed. I was on the floor still laying down for some reason. "And YOU don't have to be a such a perv, you weirdo" As soon as she said that, i opened my eyes to see her in a black ruffle midi dress, which complemented her strawberry blonde hair which was still in a towel but i could see strands of it poking. "Come on, chop chop singer boy, get up and leave my HOUSE." She said, clapping her hands two times, so elegantly. I couldn't speak, my lips didn't move. My jaw dropped, it was like i froze. In front of me was the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. I could just stare at her in awe now.

After a few minutes, i found myself in the living room waiting for brother and his "girlfriend" to come back.
"Alvin, im leaving! Lock the door if you're leaving too."
I can't believe it. How could a guy take Brittany on a date? MY Brittany. How could she even go on a date? Dosent she care about me? "Yeah sure Britt, have fun." Yeah no, every word i said was a lie. I hope they have the worst time ever. I hope she comes back so sad that the only person she'll ever turn to is me. I dont want any guy near her. You know what?

I'm so gonna sabotage their date.