ㅡ2kimㅡ

"What?"

The words can be heard in the big room that paint with full white colors. There a woman can be seen sitting up on her bed with frowned on her forehead.

She was just laying down on her bed. Scrolling her twitter after the swimming practiced for her new drama that she currently filming.

That really tired her, practiced swimming for 5 to 6 hours. It's a good thing she didn't caught a cold while swimming with these days weather. Always raining.

It's 10 pm now. She was just finished showering again after having her dinner. She arrived at her apartment kind of late at night today.

And when she scrolled on her twitter, there was a really bad news that all over her page. The news that she read now was really sending worries to herself.

'LE SSERAFIM cancel 'Flame Rises' concerts in Bangkok due to members health.'

Thats terrified her. Her heart skipped a beat. She quickly tapped on the blue words. The link. Biting on her thumbs. Waiting for the loading news. Why is it suddenly so slow?!

'LE SSERAFIM cancels upcoming concerts as 3 members of the girl band fall ill. LE SSERAFIM has cancelled their highly anticipated concerts in Bangkok due to health concerns. Three group members were diagnosed with Type A influenza and have been advised to self-quarantine under medical care.'

"Fuck.. Who is the member fucking news.." she mumbled out loud, scrolling through her other twitter feeds that had this same update.

There are also comments like 'omg i hope fimmies recovered well!', 'what? my babies please don't be sick. take your time!', and many more like 'get well real soon!'. All of those tweets were useless for her. She want to know who is it.

*Ting

A notification suddenly popped out.

'Yena unnie.'

She slapped her own forehead for that. Why would she scrolling on her twitter instead of asking it in the group chat?

She then opened the room chat of her with Yena.

'Yah Minju-yah. You know that your girlfriend is sick?'

"Oh fuck it. Why is it need to be her?" she murmured as she closed her eyes tightly.

Quickly she ignored the older message and opened a room chat of her and a certain woman.

The last seen of the woman was 5 hours ago. She read the last message she send to the woman. It's been a week already. They last having conversations.

'I'm really sorry okay? I didn't mean to shout at you.'

But the message only get read. No reply. Its sure aches her heart.

She bites on her lower lip. Hesitated to press the call button or send a message to the person. They have a fight a week ago.

Its just both of them having a tired day, ended up having an arguement and now avoiding each other. Her girlfriend who was currently having her world tour with her group.

She also busy with her filming new drama. That sure tired them.

Make it more embarassing, they fought in front of their former members. Since they were celebrating Eunbi's birthday that time.

Minju who was tired went there and having a headache so her girlfriend scolded her. But not that harsh. Just a soft scolded.

But the headache sure make Minju bursted it to her girlfriend without reason. Thats when the fight started.