next villain -10

The next day morning the whole jeon mansion woke up with lot of chaos... whole jeon mansion is active with lot of workers.... The people inside the mansion are doing their work without bothering anyone.... Some are heading towards office... Some are eating... Some are making plans to shopings... Etc....

But inside the study room two peoples are sitting like broken souls.... What they can do now... No they are late.... But they can't back away... They can't... Once they did a mistake with their own son.... Not anymore.... If he forgive or still they will not ask forgiveness from him... If he wants they are ready to kneel infront of him..... Their nonstop thinking broken when he heard the knocking sound on door ... Mrs. Jeon looked at her husband who took a deep sigh and keft to the bathroom... No he can't shows his wreaked state to anyone... He wants to be strong... He is the one who leading the family.... He wants to be strong.... In the path he failed... But he can't shows that to anyone... Mrs. Jeon grabbed some wet tissue and wipes her face... She opened the door and saw her younger son is standing infront of her... she looked at him like she is seeing him at first time... A bitter smile formed in her lips...

Yugyeom : mom.. What are you doing here... Do you know what time is now... they will be here at any moment.. Come on ma... Why are you so dull... My beautiful mom is looks like tired... Did dad scold you... Do you want me to scold him back...

Yugyeom talked with her as usual.. But she felt everything is an act and that smiling face is a mask... Unknowingly she caresses his cheek that made him confuse ....without saying anything she left there... He looked at her fading figure he shrugged it and left to his work..

******

On the another side ryu jin is looking at the mirror happily. she dressed like a model... She is turning left and right to see her figure... A wide smile formed in her lips feeling satisfaction on herself... She put a little amount of dark red lipstick and walked out from her room aiming someone... Someone she can't get in any of her lifes ... Isn't it...???!!!!

*****

Meanwhile in the out house two people are bikering like some angry birds... More like one of them is bikering and another one is looking at him without blinking like he saw something very beautiful and interesting in the damn world... They are none other than min yoongi and his dearest boyfriend park jimin... Yoongi is looking that small eyes that will pop out in any time because of his continous eye rolling.... He saw that little nose is red and quivering in anger... He chuckled seeing his angry mochi

His chuckle turned to a groan feeling a hard hit on his chest... He rubbed the area and looked at his love with a pout only to get a death glare as returns..

Jimin : don't... Don't show me that face you cat faced monkey man... How dare you ... To avoide a world class beauty like me.. Huh...

Yoongu looked jimin head to toe... Who raised his one brow.

Jimin : do you have any doubt..

Yoingi shooked his head as a no...

Jimin : did any crow stole your tongue... Huh....

Yoongi : you told me don't utter any world ...

Jimin : oh... What an innocent and obedient man... Idiot... Why are you carrying a box named as phone !!.. Huh..

Yoongi :sorry

Jimin : go and boil your sorry and eat with pepper and salt... Idiot...

Yoongi smiled and wrapped his hand around his waist and pulled jnto his body. Jimin tried to get away from him

Yoongi : baby.. My mochi i'm sorry... I was busy baby... You know nah... More than that it is for our kook.. he has only us... We have to show them how our joon raised him and he has a family... Sorry love.. I won't repeat it again... I'm sorry.