bunny-1

Soft breeze flowing in the backyard of a meadium type coatage..... White lights reflecting in the several corner of the building. But the backyard is little bit darker than other sides.....

There is a handsom, hot man in his 26 is sitting in a wooden chair.... His black hair messily falling on his forehead and that moving along with the cold breez...... His face is emotionless and he keeps  staring the envelope infront of him that was placed on the table..... A long tear escaped from his right eye and a painful chuckle escaped from him.

Suddenly he felt two arms wrapping around his neck from behind..... With in a second his face lighten up and a smile formed in his lips knowing who must be that.... No.. no.. only he can be the right to do this to him. He felt pressure of a chin in his sholder and a  strong strawberry fragrance hitting in his nostrils. That person rubbed his cheek with other's....he chuckled. He heared other's baby voice near his ear.... The voice that only he can hear

??!: (baby voice)why my bunny is sad.....

Jungkook : nothing tae...... Some unwanted things..

Taehyung : why are you wasting your time for unwanted things.....

Jungkook :(chuckle) then for what i waste my time...

Taehyung  broke the hug and walked in front of him... Jungkook looked at him knowing what is going to happen. He walked in front of him and flipping his imaginary long hair and fluttered his eyes posing like a queen.

Taehyung : here a real beauty id standing unfront of you.... Can't you see that ... Think about me... I won't mind a handsom hunk like you dreaming about me... You know nah... You deserve it...

He sassily said and blow his nails... Jungkook raised his eyebrows and the next moment bursted into laughter.... Taehyung also looked at him for a few  second and burst into laughter. After some time Taehyung knelt infront of jungkook putting hus   elbow on other's knees, resting his face on his own palm. He  deeply stared at his handsom face... For a moment jungkook felt butterflies here and there... He gulped hard.

Taehyung : what happened to you kookie... Why are so dull.. does anything bothering you... I'm watching you since evening...  everything fine with you ... Tell me nah...

Jungkook smiled and ruffled other's blond hair. His hands travel down and caresses his cheek..

Jungkook : if i told you nothing... It will be a big lie...

Taehyung :(pout) then tell me the  truth bunny...

Jungkook : we got an another project cub.... A big one....

Taehyung : what is in that... We already done more than 10 big projects successfully... Then what happened now...

Jungkook : it's not..... That's from mandeok-dong...  Busan....

Taehyung frowned and looked at him.. Jungkook pointed the envelop infront of him. Taehyung stood from the floor and picked the envelop and open it... He moved back and sat on jungkook's lap... Who gulped hard.... Without bothering anything taehyung opened the envelop and read it carefully, Without knowing a lingering desperate gaze on him...after reading this he turned to jungkook...

Jungkook : yes... From jeon foundation....for their biggest program..... Wedding of jeon  yugyeom and hwang ye -ji

Taehyung made a O face... He looked at jungkook. A devilish smirk formed in his lips and that changed into a puppy pout. That made jungkook's heart skip. Taehyung touched other's chest  with his one fingure.

Taehyung : (baby voice} my bunny is sad because you  exh best friend  is going to marry to your own brother...or the thought of meeting your exh crush again...huh...