crazy-9

Taehyung : i saw her... She is looking at bunny for a long time and she was walking towards him..... So i just taught her a lesson...

They snapped their head hearing something is breaking.. They two looked at jungkook... Taehyung's eyes went wide seeing his bunny's teary and hurtful eyes... He felt a pang on his heart.... No... He felt someone is tearing  his heart .. Jungkook looked at him in desperation.... Taehyung shook his head and walked towards jungkook and grabbed his hand.

Taehyung : bu..... Bunny.... Plzz.. Listen to me...

Jungkook : why.... Why you did this to me cub.... I.... I thought.... You.... But...

Taehyung : calm down bunny.... Just hear me...

Jungkook : what... What i want to hear... Huh... You just did that only to show her.... You  told me  you want me... That just let  her to hear... We kissed.... That you did to show her... Huh... How tae...... You.... You Hurt's me.....(tears rolled down from his eyes.) You know what..... How much i love you.... You know how much i was happy that you told me you want me.... You want to live with me.... Why tae..... Why my cub did this with his bunny....

Taehyung : stop it kook..... Just stop it....

Jungkook : why.....

Taehyung : yah... what i said  was true... I did that because to show her.... To show her that you are mine.... Only mine..... You are mine.... I controlled my self for a long time....now i can't anymore....... I did that to show her... That how much i love you... How much  you love me..... (Bitter chuckle) you know me since i'm 18...did you ever see me clinging with any  person..... Otherthan you....At least with chim.... Did you ever see i accepting any proposal.... Did you ever see i kissed someone ..... No... Right..... Because i love you.... I love you..... With my whole heart and soul..... I just fall in love with you the day i first  met you... I just fall deeper for you the day  i saw your smile... I just fall deeper and deeper when you cried in my arms.... I am  crazily in love with you.... I love you bunny.... I love you......

Taehyung cried in each and every words... His lips and nose turned red. Jungkook stared at him in daze..... His heart felt calm.... He forgot to breath..... He looked at his cub without blink....

Taehyung :(angrily) you.... You...you doubted on me.... You believed that i did that   to show her .... You...... Don't talk to me... I'm angry on you..... You bunny faced idiot.... Brainless human.... Don't talk to me..... Or else i will broke your dumb head... Mind it....

With that he pushed Jungkook away and stomping out from the room... Jungkook blinked and looked the way his cub rushed out... He heard a laughter from the room and looked at jimin he is laughing his lungs out while holding his phone... He looked at jungkook who is pouting.  He shook his head...

Jimin : ok... Ok... Don't give that look... Here i will send the confessing part to your phone. Watch later.... Now Your cub is angry at you.... Go and calm him down.

Jungkook nodded his head and run out from the room. Jimin smiled widely and sent the video to jungkook and also to  another person... With a text

Finally That idiots confessed........   idiots...

*****

It's alsmost 1 hour that jungkook is searching for taehyung... He is running here and there calling his name.... He fell on the sofa feeling tired... He took some deep breaths.... He saw ryu jin standing in front of him...  he is frustrated already ... And here another fvck.... Before she opened her moth he stood from the sofa and walked out shouting...

Jungkook : get the fvck out.....

Jungkook opened the door of their out house.... 5 of them looked at jungkook...