i want you-6

Jungkook is walking  to down stairs fixing his sleeve. He brushed his hair back using his figures. He is about to leave the living room a mocking sound stopped him. He looked back with his burning eyes.

Yugyeom : oh... Really my big brother is grown up well... Honestly i thought you must be died in a street.... It's sad to know you still alive...

Jungkook looked at him with his burning eyes..

Yugyeom :(mockingly) oh.. Bro.. Don't look me like that... Look i'm scared... (Leanes closer) well that piece is damn hot... How much you give to act as your husband... Give him me too i will give more money and pleas......

A loud slapping sound echoed in the whole area. Yugyeom's face turned to other side his lips got a cut and he tastes his own blood. His body shivered and looked at jungkook

Jungkook : i will burn you yugyeom... I dare you , if you spit any another word about my love... I will fvcking burn you alive....

Telling the truth yugyeom felt chill in his spine hearing that dangerous words...  just like he will surely do that.

Jungkook stepped closer .

Jungkook : do you think i'm that jungkook who always hung down his head... And endure every pain and blames... Then you are wrong... That jungkook died 6 years ago.
I dare you my little brother.....try me...

Jungkook walked away from there after giving a death glare to his so called brother. Yugyeom gritted his teeth... Unknowingly his hand touched his bruised cheek... He hissed and furiously looked the way jungkook left..

Yugyeom : i will never leave you bastered.... I will distroy you... I won't let you be happy...

He flinched feeling a hand on his shoulder and looked back.... He saw an another person who was with jungkook....

Jin : hy... Handsom.. I'm world wide handsome jin.... Nice to meet you.

Yugyeom looked at him...

Jin : well.... I heared everything.... (Stepped closer and wispered near his ear)if you do anything like past... I promise .....i will chock you like garlic and... I will made a dish and searve it in your own wedding day as your funeral food.... Mind it kiddo... I'm well naive with  my words.

Jin tapped his shoulder and walked to kitchen to bring some food. Yugyeom looked the way he left... He felt his head is hurting and spinning. He throws the vase.

Yugyeom gritted his teeth and looked that annoying dude and stomping out from the house cursing them... He even cursing himself to ask his dad to appoint  this group for wedding.. If he knows it was jungkook...swear to  Hell... He never ever ask this.

****

Time passed...

Namjoon, yoongi and hoseok are in their outhouse discussing and making the design for the venue... Lot of papers are scattered infront of them.... Hoseok put his chin in his palm  looking the papers with a pout... Namjoon takes one paper from then and looked at that carefully... Yoongi picked another one and erase some lines and changed some positions then try to match that with the one namjoon holding... Hoseok smiled and takes the two papers and went near the canvas and with in minutes he draw two of them in proper mix.. They smiled and raised their hands ..

Jin : wow that was amajin.... Just like me..

Hoseok rolled his eyes.

Hoseok : hyung what about your works.

Jin : going well.... They gives the lists of  dishes they want... I just want to arrange my team that's it.

****