back bone-7

Jungkook : who are you tae... Who are you to me... What i'm to you...

Jungkook let out his thoughts... Taehyung looked at jungkook... They two lost in them... Jimin picked his phone and opened the vedio and takes their moment... Anaughty smirk formed in his lips.... Taehyung's hand cupped others cheek... He saw desperation and longings in his bunny's eyes...

Taehyung : someone... ... Some one you can't get over in your whole life.... Someone very special to you.... For me.... Someone..... I want the more.....

He wisper and a long tear escaped from his eyes... Jimin looked at them... He send the vedio to someone and smiled seeing his soulmate and his best friend....

they brok the eye contact hearing foot steps. Taehyung looked back and saw mr. Jeon and yugyeom walking towars them. Yugyeom's eyes are fixing on taehyung.... Jungkook saw that and tightened his hold on other's waist. Taehyung looked at his bunny...

Taehyung : calm down bunny.......

Taehyung smoothly said and jungkook took a deep breath. Taehyung stood from his lap and sat beside jimin. Mr. Jeon and yugyeom sat in front of them.

Mr. Jeon : are the plans  done... What about money and other things.

Jungkook :(stern voice) i will buy everything and hand over the bill to you... You have to pay the amount After the wedding.... This is our rule...  we don't like to walk behind client for money...... So till the reception day, i will buy everything with my money and after that, before we leave here you have to pay back to us...

He placed a contract paper and a pen infront of him

Jungkook : you can read the agreement and sign it...

Mr. Jeon sighed and took the contract paper... He never thought his own son will talk like this to him... Well he deserve this right...

Yugeom : where did you get that much money... Do your husband(eying taehyung top to bottom )is rich....

Taehyung : oh...yah... But dear brother-in-law., Your brother.. He himself  a damn rich...

Yugyeom :(smirk) oh that's why you are with him....

Taehyung : no... He has  one thing that you don't have..it's called .back bome .... Do you hear that name anywhere...

Yugyeom gritted his teeth and glared at taehyung who is casually sitting there... His burning eyes landef on jungkook who have victory smile on his lips...

Yugyeom : YOU..... HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME... STANDING IN MY HOUSE......

Jungkook: correction my dear brother... This is also my home too... And he is my husband and he can  talk with anyone.. The way he wants..

Yugyeom was  about to say something.

Mr. Jeon : shut up yugy......

He looked at his son and gets up from the sofa after signi g the contract. Jungkook looked at  the paper and took a photo and mailed it to namjoon.

Yugyeom lastly glaref at taekook and left the living room after breaking another vase.

Jumin : does he have any problem with vases..  he broke them whenever he is insulted..... Or is this his hobby???!.. Wierd......

Taehyung chuckled at looked at jungkook, Who is looking the way mr. Jeon left...

Taehyung hold his hnad and jungkook looked at him and blinked his eyes as nothing.

****

Jungkook is walking out from the outhouse after giving instructions to their workers...suddenly a hand grabbed his wrist and pushed him inside a room... Jungkook gulp and looked the person who dragged him to the room....