Chapter 4: Party Disaster

Few days have past and there was no word from Chloe or Max. Vi? No. You never had her text why should you care, she called you stupid.

Your friends are really torn and maybe you could talk to Max since she's the reasonable person.

Anyways, you were met up with your god-brother Kyouwa who comforted you and told him everything that has happen to you. He understand that you need to be far away off from your friends.

So that why you have been attending to a party with him and the rest of your brothers. It was a celebration for fighters to attend the Champion Cup.

You were in the limbo wearing a fancy dress and style your hair. Kyouwa as always wear a red tuxedo crossing his arms.

You were looking out the window feeling  depressed as usual when Kyouwa patted your head to reassure you. "Don't think about it okay? They spoke out of turn and you needed the time for yourself to collect your composure."

You nodded and you squeeze his hand when his brush your face while leaning into his warmth.

The limbo stopped and Kwouwa got out first before he held out his hand to help you out. Asben and Niro were out and greeted some paparazzi who takes pictures.

Walking down to the red carpet and went inside the big party where you were greeted by many fighters. Some are friendly, some are the villains your brothers or your closes friends ever fought back some time ago.

 While you were walking with your brother you spotted two people who held the faces of disgust.

Anakin and Padme, the nasty couple who despised you.

You payed no mind to them, since you have no interest in getting into their lovely night. The key of not doing anything is to be smart about it and never mind them being cruel. You don't try to fight with bare hand but your words will when it destroys everything they've think they could have their way to tournament you.

There was no reason to get back with Anakin anyways, he chose to misunderstand. He saw what he saw and dumped you when you didn't have the chance to explain.

And that's the reason why that instead that you mind has been so clear, that you can only love your family and never just the jerk who will never believe you. You love your brothers (Plus your angry cousin) who would always defend you over that asshole who throw you off the streets.

Everyone was amazed by your beauty when you greeted with a stoic expression. Both women and men love your dress as it mops on the cold floors.

Your brothers were all discussing with the director in person. Eating some good food when someone was giving you the murderous glare. You didn't have to know that it was Anakin who was staring at you.

It was uncomfortable when he was just a meter ahead. One of your brothers blocked his view while having an eating contest with one of the fighters.

"Kyouwa, may I get myself another drink, please? I would like to have a refill." You asked politely.

Kyouwa hums. "Sure just be careful not to let some thugs grab your ass. Remember your basic training."

"Got it." You stood up from your chair and walk to the table and get yourself a drink when you turn back to see Padme standing in your way with a distaste looking smugness grin.

"You've showed up. Looking all pretty to dress in the ballroom waiting for prince charming. Too bad when the clock strikes 12:00 you won't be staying for long when you'll be back scrubbing some soap." Padme mocks and evilly laughs.

You could beat her up, but she ain't worth anything. Fighting back or trying to talk back will only make things worse. She would pretend that it was your fault for bulling her and then call for her hero and then yeah, abuse you and never to believe the real truth.