Chapter 9: Polarized

You were in your room resting as Vi had a call from her sister that they have packed up and Vander insisted that she comes home, but she can't. Not right now. She has to help you in order to change your fate, so she has to lie to Vander that she'll be taking good care of you and end the phone call.

She then spotted Kyouwa who is fixing some wires, probably enough to power more energy for the car so they could ride out of here.

"Hey there, K."

"Yo." Kyouwa nodded.

"Do you need any help with...anything?" Vi asked.

"Nah, except you can pass me that wrench."

Vi pass him the wrench. She can also look at the shirt lying in a cardboard box labeled "FOR DONATION". Vi can take the shirt. She picks it up out of the box and shows it to Kyouwa.

"K? Could I...have this? "

"Oh, sure, Vi. (Y/n) was going to give it away anyhow."

"Thanks."

"Sorry that tonight turned out so...differently."

"That's...alright. Anakin is always an asshole. He always think that Hate is the meaning of love. Which is wrong. I'm really quite glad that you're here."

"Thanks, but...why?"

"While (Y/n)'s dealing with all of this, it's a relief to know she can talk to you.

Vi nodded. "I'm glad, too."

"You've had to cope with much worse, I know. I'm grateful (Y/n) has someone as strong as you." How are you doing, Vi?"

"How am I doing?"

"Your generation loves to talk about how awkward different things are. Well, this must be pretty awkward, I'd imagine."

Vi shrugged " I guess I'm not great. (Y/n) and I were really happy a few hours ago. And now..."

 "Maybe you can see why Anakin wanted to blame her for his mothers death ..."

"It's fine. (Y/n)'s the one who's really upset."

"She has every reason to be."

" There are many painful things about her past. Including my own role  to punish those who belittle her."

Vi shook her head. "Doesn't matter how painful it is. You don't hate to someone you love."

"I'm not happy with Anakin for the whole way this came out." Kyouwa admits

" You're not happy with Anakin? What about what he did  (Y/n) when he slapped her?" Vi asked.

"It might be hard for you to understand, but after 13 years of kicking his ass, I'm not scared too give him the same pain after what he did to our beautiful sister." Kyouwa explains.

"You're right. I don't understand." Vi rolled her eyes.

"You don't have to worry about me. Or Anakin. (Y/n)'s the one who needs you right now." Kyouwa motion his head at upstairs.

"Do you think Anakin will be a problem in the future?" Vi wonders

Kyouwa shrugs. "If he sends one of his goons to kidnapped her, then yeah. But we'll be ready when it comes to us fighting each other again."

Vi sighs,  "Thanks. "

"No...Thank you, Vi. For saving my sister."

Vi nodded and headed upstairs in your room. You are lying on your side on your bed, tears streaming down your face.