♡ Part 1

"This is the best shit I've read for months!"

[Y/N] exclaimed as she laid down on her couch, Anastasia jolting awake and immediately meowed and got off her stomach. [Y/N] had recently finished the latest chapter of Wind Breaker where the Monster crew and Hummingbird crew were racing together to see which will reign victorious. The chapter was soon cut short and she turned her phone off.

"I wonder when they'll update.."
[Y/N] mumbled under her breath before sitting up and looking around the Penthouse. She sighed, feeling the atmosphere feel heavy and lonely. She plugged her earphones in and played 'Pantropiko' by BINI as she got up from her couch and walked to her kitchen to cook something for her grumbling stomach.

.
.
.

After cooking something simple, she began to eat while scrolling through social media. Texting her friends then and there before Anastasia jumped on the table and laid down and watched her.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll feed you after I finish eating."

She muttered, her mouth full of food before petting Anastasia's stomach. To which she meowed.

"Tayo nalang dalawa mag kasama, Stasia." (It's only the two of us together, Stasia.)
"Sana hindi ka mag sawa sakin, baby girl."
(I hope you don't get sick and tired of me, baby girl.)

Anastasia purred before she licked herself. [Y/N] finished eating and quickly got up to wash her plate and utensils. After that, she grabbed some cat food and poured it into Anastasia's bowl and she immediately ran towards her bowl and ate.
[Y/N] pat her head before sitting down in the living room, she looked to her right, her Cervélo Time Trial bike in the color black just standing there.

"Tomorrow's the first day of school.."

She mumbled to herself before looking at the time. 7:26 Pm.

"I should sleep early.."

She stood up and walked pass the kitchen where Anastasia was eating and made her way upstairs to her room. She grabbed her towel before making her way to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

30 minutes later..

She finished and brushed her teeth, looking at her reflection in the mirror before spitting the remnants of the toothpaste and washed her mouth. She smiled, as she checked her braces.

"What color should I get next.."

She muttered before leaving the bathroom and made her way to her room which she quickly changed into her nightgown and sat down in front of her her vanity set as she dried her hair. Then, thoughts came into her mind.

"I wonder what life will be when I'm in Wind Breaker.."
"Ang saya ata.." (It'll probably be so fun..)

She put her hair dryer down before brushing her hair and got up to turn her light off. She laid down and alarmed her phone to 6:00 Am in the morning. She then put her phone down next to her before closing her heavy eyes.

"I wish i was in Wind Breaker.."

She thought to herself while letting out a soft sigh before darkness slowly consumed her and slowly drifted into a peaceful slumber.