♡ Part 9

After school, I was thinking of getting my bike checked to a bike shop before my back tire was damaged from the skidding I did a few days back. I was riding around town before I finally stopped in front of Heri's shop. I enter inside and saw Jay inside with his bike too.

He turned around and our gazes meet.

"Hi." I said while waving my hand and he only waved back.

'Holy Shit. That's one lit bike.' Heri exclaimed before I smiled.

"Please just call me [Y/N], Noona."

.
.
.

After Jay's bike got treated, it was finally my turn. I told Heri that I need a new back tire because mine was already damaged and is in the verge of popping. She told me to wait and I sat down next to Jay.

"You aren't leaving yet?" I ask him before turning his way. He shook his head no while looking down on his bike. I shrug my shoulders and waited for Heri.

After about 30 minutes, Heri finally finished I got up and payed her before leaving, and to my surprise, Jay followed beside me.

Weird.. I wonder what he's thinking..

I just let him follow me for a few minutes before he spoke up.

'Uhm.. [Y/N]..?' He mumbled before I turned to him. "Yeah?" I could see his cheeks slightly change color.

'Can.. I have your number?' He finally spoke up and I slightly deadpan.

My number? That's new.

"Yeah, sure." After giving him his number, he thanked me and we went our separate ways.

.
.
.

I arrive home shortly and began to rest for the day. I played with Stasia in the meantime before I finally got ready to head to bed. I laid down in bed, alarmef my phone and passed out for tonight.

The next morning I woke up, I did my usual routine. Stretch, eat breakfast, take a shower, get ready for school, feed Stasia, before heading out. I arrive to school and the stares of other student were still there, making me really awkward.

I eventually went inside our room and sat behind Shelly while she was talking to her Grandfather.

I think Jay was with Minu at this part..

A few weeks later..

A few weeks ago, Dom finally got his bike from the punk who was about to scam him, but thanks to his father and men, they successfully took the bike from him.

We were all gathered in the classroom as Mia showed us the final product of our crew logo.

"Wow.. You're really good at this, Mia." Mia blushed a bit and thanked me. But when Shelly complimented her work and wanted to see it one more time, she immediately said no and the tension was suddenly. But thankfully, Minu broke it. Mia then reminded Jay about their bike practice tomorrow and Dom, and Minu with their peanut brain didn't get the hint so they wanted to come too. Then eventually, everyone was going to the park now.

.
.
.

The next day, Mia, Shelly, Dom, and I arrived early and Dom bought us yogurt. He let us chose what flavor we wanted, Mia and chose Strawberry while Dom chose plain. The four of us waited for the others while I ate my yogurt while riding around with my bike. I eventually came to a stop when Jay, Minu, and Yuna arrived and I dismounted my bike. Jay helped Mia with her bike whole explaining the things she needed while Shelly was beside Minu and she was fuming with jealousy.

I was sitting on a bench while causally listening to music. While the scene just unfolded before my eyes. Shelly going up to them and saying she forgot to ride her bike and asked Jay for assistance. Minu then agreed to teach Mia leaving Jay with Shelly. Yuna was with Dom, Mia was with Minu, and Shelly was with Jay.

This is boring..

I eventually mount my bike and started to do some tricks and Dom saw them.

'Woah!! You're so cool, [Y/N]!! Teach me please!!' He then ran towards me, panicking me and I eventually sped up as he ran towards me.

"Stop chasing me you asshole!" I exclaim as Jay turned my direction.

After a few minutes, Jay left Shelly and walked up towards me while I was sitting down on a bench on my phone. His reached his hand out and offered me a grape flavoured lollipop.

"Oh, thanks Jay." I smile while looking up at him. He looked away in embarrassment before nodding and walking away to Shelly again.

Then, when I looked back to Mia, she was riding all by herself now.

"Whoho!! Go Mia!!" I cheer as I walk towards her. "You're doing it!" I said excitedly as she happily peddled around. I clapped for her with a grin on my face as I felt someone's gaze on my figure.

As we all said goodbye to each other, we all went home to rest.

The next day, Mia and Yuna got in trouble with some punks from Gunn highschool including Vinny and Sung. I saw Dom rushing somewhere.

"Where's that punk going.." I thought to myself before following him, before Minu and Jay saw us and followed discreetly too.

Ah.. It's the fight..

I dismount my bike somewhere far before running towards Mia And Yuna.

"What hell is happening?!" I ask them before they explained what happened. I stood beside Dom.

"You're in a lot of trouble, bro." I said before getting into my fighting stance.