♡ Part 4

As [Y/N] was eating, she could hear Mia talk to Yuna about Jay before the door slowly slide open.

'Oh my god, it's Minu!'

Said one of her classmates, she turned her gaze towards him.

It's starting already..

She ate quietly before Minu excused the girls and made his way to Jay who was quietly studying and in his own world.

Studying sounds interesting and fun, until you get sick and tired of it..

'Hi.' Minu chimed in.

Jay looked up at him before looking down to study again, ignoring him completely. To which Minu deadpan.

'I'm busy studying, so either say what you want or go away-..' Jay was quickly cut off with Minu slamming his hand down on Jay's table.

'Hey. You like bike-riding don't you? Wanna join our crew?'

[Y/N] quietly listening while munching on chips as Jay and Minu interacted. Minu explained how he was so interested on Jay's downhill yesterday and that he never saw someone do it like him. Then, he said he was welcome to join his crew if he wanted. To which Jay ignored and continued studying again. At this point, Minu was getting pissed.

Minu continued to argue with the studying boy before Jay spoke up.

'I'm not interested, so stop interrupting my studying. If you're done talking, then kindly get outta my face.'

[Y/N] tried to hold her laughter and looked away towards Yuna and Mia's direction. She made eye contact with Mia and smiled while waving her hand. She shyly waved back with a small blush on her cheeks.

'She's so pretty..' Mia thought.

"She's so pretty." [Y/N] mumbled.

Then, when she looked back to Minu and Jay, Minu already turned around and left while grumbling under his breath.

.
.
.

After school, [Y/N] yawned before stretching her arms and then packed her bag. She was about to head out until she saw Jay's wallet drop to the floor. To which she picked up and called out for him.

"Hey! You dropped your wallet."

She exclaimed before walking towards him and gave his wallet back.

'Thanks.' He shrugged off before walking away.

[Y/N] rolled her eyes slightly before walking pass him and left the school to the parking space where she looked for her bike. She unlocked it and mounted it before taking off and going home.

.
.
.

Upon arriving home, she parked her bike down to the parking lot because it was hard to carrying it up to the Penthouse.

She took her shoes off before Anastasia's meowing was heard and she ran to [Y/N]. She purred rubbing her body against
[Y/N]'s leg and she chuckled.

"I missed my baby."

She picked Anastasia up before showering her face with kisses and she meowed happily. She quickly placed her down and fed her and she ate quickly.

She placed her helmet on top of the counter before putting her bag down to the couch and made her way upstairs to take a quick shower. Then brushing her teeth. She went to her room and wore an oversized long sleeved shirt and some shorts before sitting down on her vanity chair and dried her hair while playing music on her IPad.

After that, she went downstairs to cook a simple dinner way back when she lived in the Philippines. She went with fried rice with lots of garlic and cooked eggs with chopped potatoes, then dinner was served. She sat down on the dining table and began eating as her mind drifted to her family and friends again. Her family didn't pay much attention to her and now her friends who actually talked to her was gone?

"This is stressing me out.."

Then she remembered her bank account where she had been saving her money since seventh grade plus the money that her parents give monthly. She grabbed her phone and opened her back account.

3,500,000 Pesos...

"Holy shit.. I forgot about this.." [Y/N]
said in shock.

"That's like.. 83 million Won in Korean money.. Guess we a rich bitch now."

After finding out her bank account was stashed with money that she forgot, she finished dinner and washed her dishes before reality hit her again.

"Jay has a race with TJ today!!"

She quickly went upstairs to her room to grab her jacket and grabbed her helmet on the counter.

"Be right back, Stasia!"

She called out before wearing her shoes and leaving to get her bike. And upon arriving, she unlocked it before quickly taking off to Green Park.