♡ Part 10

It started to rain before I heard Jay and Minu call out to us, Jay ran pass Minu and immediately grasped my wrist and pulling me away to Yuna and Mia.

'Don't fight. Just.. Stay here.' Jay said while giving me his bag and he slipped his glasses between my eyes before approaching Dom and Minu.

"You asshole.. You're gonna get hurt." I said while looking at his back. 'It'll be much better than you getting hurt.' He quickly turned me down and began fighting with Minu and Dom.

15 minutes later of brutally fighting, I gulp as Vinny beat Dom against a wall. He slowly stood up and began to attack Vinny while pinning him against the ground. And before the fight could get more shitty, Dom's father and men rushed in and quickly stopped the fight. Yuna ran to Dom before i ran towards Jay.

"Shit.. That looks rough.." I comment while helping his limping body. Then, he rested his body against mine and whispered in my ear; 'I'm sorry, [Y/N]..' Before passing out.

"What..?!"

.
.
.

I eventually took Jay to my Penthouse with the help of Minu and Mia. I didn't want to take Jay bsck to house since I was raining bad it was a long walk. Plus my house was near, just around the he corner.

I look at his resting body on my bed as I brush his hair out of his face. Minu helped change his clothes while I let Mia rest in the living room with Anastasia.

They said their good bye's and now but was left with Jay's unconscious body.

.
.
.

Next morning..

I went downstairs for a while to cook breakfast and feed Anastasia.

'Where am I..'  Jay looked around the room before slowly getting up to go downstairs.

I was casually listening to music while cooking breakfast while Anastasia walked up to 'worst headache if my life' Jay and rubbed her body against his leg.

'[Y/N]..?' He mumbled softly while carrying Stasia in his arms before I jolted in surprise.

"Fuck, you scared me!" I exclaim while pointing my spatula at him. He deadpanned as he stared at me. "I'm making us breakfast." I continue.

'What happened? Where am i?' He asked while looking around the Penthouse. "You're in my house. You passed out so I took you here, your house was too far away and Minu helped you change clothes." I explained before serving food I cooked at the dinner table.

"Eat up. You took quite a punch yesterday. After that, we'll go to school." I said before walking away to go upstairs to the bathroom and take a quick shower. After that, I got ready for school and did whatever I needed to do. Jay offered to wash the dish as a way of thanking me and I just agreed.

"I washed your uniform for you, it's in the balcony." I said before giving him a spare towel.

30 minutes later..

Jay had finished getting ready and webt downstairs to the living room.

'[Y/N].. Thank you..' He muttered softly while gently tugging on my jacket. "No problem, you're my friend after all." I said with a smile. He looked away, slightly biting his bottom lip whole nodding. I stare at him for a moment before I deadpanned.

"Okay you can let go now." I said while looking down at his hand which was grasping my jacket. Jay quickly pulled his hand away while blushing. I gave him his bag bsck and his helmet.

"Here, let's go." I said while slipping my helmet on.

.
.
.

We both arrived to school while Shelly ran towards him, looking worried as she checked his wounds. I let them be before sitting down in my seat. I asked Mia and Yuna if they were okay and thankfully they were. Dom, Minu, and Jay was soon called into the principals office.Time passed and the first lesson started. Then lunch break soon passed by and it was already the end of school.

I was biking around town before I came across the principal, Jay, Minu, and Dom doing some weird shit on the road in the blazing sun.

"What the.." And from a distance, I saw Shelly coming up to them then Jay told her to 'screw off' and she took off with her bike.

I peddled towards them.

"You guys are idiots." I said before running after Shelly. "Shelly! Wait!" She eventually stopped and sat on a bench while sobbing like a little girl. I sat beside her while rubbing her back comfortingly.

"Don't mind Jay, he's just pent up from what happened last night. He'll apologize soon, don't worry." I said before she wrapped her arms around me tightly and sobbed against my chest.

I deadpanned as she got my jacket wet.

"It's okay girl, let it all out." I sat there with her until she finally calmed down, she thanked me before excusing herself and went home. I went back to where Jay and the others were training before stopping in front of Jay.

"Go apologize, Jay." I said before taking off home.