♡ Part 8

"Cool." I chimed in before looking down at my phone in which Dom texted me.

'Hey [N/N], where are you?' - Band-aid guy.
"Me and Minu are at Jay's house." -Miyoung

Dom left me on seen and I just shrugged it off and put my phone down.

.
.
.

After a few minutes, the front door bust open, making me flinch as Dom was standing there, panting.

'What the hell- You again?!' Jay exclamed.

'[N/N]..! My strawberry pookie!' Dom pouted his lips.

"What the hell?" I said then breaking down laughing.

I excused myself and went back home after hanging out with them. After about 15 minutes, I arrive home and placed my helmet and bag down. I stretch my arms before making my way upstairs to see Anastasia sleeping on my bed again. I change into my nightgown and laid down too and pulling Stasia with me as we slept together, her purring made me feel calm as I drifted to sleep.

.
.
.

I woke up a few hours later and grabbed my phone, confused on why it hasn't alarmed yet. 9:34 Am.

"I'M LATE?!??!"

Anastasia jumped slightly and jumped off my bed, before I look below the time.

"Oh. It's Saturday. Sorry, Stasia!"

Anastasia meowed before leaving my room. I got up, my panic really woke me up.. I look to my window as the sun light  made the room bright, I got up and stretched and did my exercise before going downstairs to make myself breakfast.

And once I did, I immediately ate and looked at our gc, and Minu texted me and told me to meet up at Green Park later at 7:00 Pm.

I put my phone down and focused on eating first. Once I finished, I wash my dish before Anastasia laid down on the couch. I say beside her and opened the TV to watch movies of something to distract myself.

.
.
.

After watching one movie, I remembered that I was waiting for the new update.

I guess I'll have to wait for the update all by myself now that I'm here..

I close the TV and looked at the time, 12:17 Pm. I got up before going to my workout spot and looked outside the huge glass window as I admire the breathtaking view. I grab my phone before taking a picture and posting it in my Instagram.

I just laid down in bed while scrolling through my phone all day until the time came for me to get ready. I took a quick shower and went to my room to browse my closet. I eventually picked out a grey sweatpants and black long sleeved shirt and a jacket. I slip then on before drying my hair and went downstairs to feed Stasia before grabbing my phone, wallet, and earphones. I slip my helmet on and listened to 'LEFT RIGHT' By XG as I made my way to my bike.

Upon arriving, I unlocked it and mounting it before taking off in the night as I locate Green Park.

.
.
.

I eventually arrived and rested my bike beside the bench where I sat down, then I saw Jay walking towards me with his bike.

"You're here early, huh?" He nodded before he handed me something.

I grab the strawberry lollipop from his hand, unwrapping it and popping it inside me mouth as we both sat in silence, waiting for Minu.

After a minutes, he arrived with someone.

It's June..

He then introduced himself to me as Senior and I introduced myself as a Junior and slightly bowed before we talked.

'Are you really gonna do this with us?' June asked Jay and he replied;

'Yeah-' and was cut off by Minu. 'Why'd you suddenly change your mind?' Jay didn't reply and June broke the silence.

'Well whatever, I just feel good knowing that Jay and [Y/N]'s gonna be riding with us.'

After a few minutes, Minu just kept blabbering and telling us stupid and childish crew name.

.
.
.

After the meet up last night, Minu was occupied all day by thinking of crew names, as the four of us gathered in the halls while Minu and Jay were arguing about the stupid crew names Minu was making.

Shelly then approached us, soon came Dom as we talked in the rooftop. I listened to their conversations quietly while drinking  a strawberry milk while sitting next to Jay, as he was sandwiched between me and Shelly.

Then, while Dom was drinking milk next to Minu, he flinched when he thought he'd seen a bug.

'AAAHHH! IT'S A FREAKING BUG!!'

"That's a Hummingbird though." I chimed in.

'HEY! There aren't any hummingbirds in Korea!'

June then explained how fast a hummingbird can flap their wings and Minu was amazed.

'Peddling fast as a hummingbird..' Minu mumbled.

'A hummingbird?' June said as we all turned to Minu.

Ah.. I forgot how they formed the name 'Hummingbird Crew'.. Now I remember.