♡ Part 2

RING..! RING..! RING..!

The sound of [Y/N]'s alarm slowly woke her up and she found herself fluttering her eyes open. She let out a soft yawn before reaching out for her phone and turning her alarm off.

"Morning already..? Damn it.."

She grumbled to herself before yawning again as she slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked at her phone for a moment to check her messages and to her surprise, there was nothing there.

"Okay.. That definitely woke me up."

She tried reseting the app but.. There was seriously nothing there. Her mom's contact wasn't there, her dad's, her friends, and other relatives. She panicked for a bit, her mind racing with million of thoughts.

"What the.."

She got up and opened the shutters to her window before heading downstairs to make herself breakfast. And as she was cooking, she couldn't stop thinking about what happened to her contacts. It was wiped.

She grabbed two bread slices and put them in the toaster before quickly taking her phone out and typed her mom's number.

'I'm sorry, the number you're calling is unavailable. Please try again later.'

The words lingered in the air for a few minutes and she felt her heart drop.

"W-Wha.. WHAT?!"

She was in complete shock. He mom's number was unavailable?! But how?! That could only happen if..

Then, realization slapped her in the face.

That could only happen if they didn't exist..

"Holy shit.."

.
.
.

She sat down on the table, eating anxiously. She had called everyone she knew but they're all unavailable.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck.. Am I dreaming? I'm definitely dreaming.."

Then, she pinched herself hard and it hurt like hell.

"I'm not dreaming?!"

After calming down for a bit, she decided to finally head upstairs to get ready for the first day of school.

"My phone probably just lagged.."

She mumbled, distracting herself by listening to music, and she saw the time in the corner of her eyes.

"I'M LATE..!"

She quickly got ready, slipping into her uniform, packing her bag and fixed her hair.  She walked downstairs to the kitchen to grab herself some snacks and then.. She saw her reflection in the oven.

Her eyes widened in surprise. Her uniform was.. Different. Instead of a black tennis skirt, it was a black tight mini skirt and the logo on her long sleeves was different too. And it read.. 'Sunny High'.

"WHAT?!?!?!"

She screamed and Anastasia jolted awake and slightly jumped.

15 minutes later..

After a few minutes of anxiously thinking in her couch, she had an idea. She grabbed her phone and googled:
'Windbreaker..'

Loading...

'No match found.'

[Y/N] froze.

"No way.. No way.."
"I'm in the webtoon?!"

Another 15 minutes pass by and she looked at the time. 7:57 Am. She was already late and she was still overthinking if she should come to school.

"Ah.. Fuck it all.."

She said before feeding Anastasia, walking to the closet of shoes and grabbed her shoes before walking to her bike.

"My baby.."

She muttered before she held it and led it outside.

"Okay [Y/N].. Where to?"