𝟎𝟎𝟑. media

𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
↳ a Juju Watkins fic.

𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒↳ a Juju Watkins fic

𝟎𝟎𝟑. media

Press Release Draft:

**Breaking News: Amahira Wilson Enters Transfer Portal**

"In a surprising turn of events, Amahira Wilson, the standout player from the University of Oregon, has entered the NCAA transfer portal. This move has sparked a flurry of speculation and excitement in the college basketball community."

"Wilson, who has been a key player for the Ducks, is now exploring her options for the next chapter of her basketball career. With her impressive track record, including her high school days at Sierra Canyon and her performances in the USA and McDonald's All-American games, many top programs are expected to show interest."

**Social Media Buzz:**

@CollegeHoopsFan: "Amahira Wilson in the transfer portal? This is HUGE! Any team that lands her is getting a star player. #BasketballNews #TransferPortal"

@SportsAnalyst2024: "Amahira Wilson's transfer decision will shake up the NCAA women's basketball scene. Excited to see where she ends up! #NCAAWBB"

@HoopsInsider: "Will Amahira Wilson follow in her big sister, A'ja Wilson's footsteps and transfer to South Carolina? That'll be crazy!! #NCAAWBB #TRANSFERPORTAL"

@DucksForever: "Sad to see Amahira Wilson leave UO, but wishing her all the best. Wherever she goes, she's going to shine! #OnceADuckAlwaysADuck"

@BBallRecruiting: "Amahira Wilson in the transfer portal opens up a lot of opportunities for top programs. This is going to be interesting! #TransferPortal #NCAAWBB"

"As the basketball world eagerly awaits Wilson's decision, one thing is clear her next move will have a significant impact on the landscape of women's college basketball. Stay tuned for updates!"

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
Soooo, where ya'll think she going 👀👀👀

Once again, I'm the biggest silent reader hater, so make sure to vote and comment!! I love to interact with the readers!