its already christmast???

Ever since the Eradicators and the GDA came to this world and teleport to America, some nations thinks the Eradicators are a cheap copy of aeromorph until they proven wrong when some of the 3 Eraditroops manage to destroy a terrorist base near Saudi Arabia including the zombies started to turn the terrorist into zombies and some nations wanted their technologies and blue print of the Eraditroops but the GDA and DOTW denied to give their tech and rather keep it because they dont trust someone who wamted their tech.

Russia is one of them, they send some spies to steal and catch some info but the zombies, Eraditroops and the towers capture the spies and brutally made them crippled with some even lose the ability to talk because one of the zombies tear his mouth and send a note saying 'send more? Then you guys only wasted good men' so Russia has no choise but to stop what they doing.

Things have been complicated ever since the DOTW made, new Eraditroops soon started making while RPD making some clone of the zombies and improve them with the help of MK4, some of the zombies include revive boss 1 and 2, titan, abomination, monster, plague guardian and basically every zombies in intermidiate and easy mode. The GDA started making new machine like war machine and laser tank thanks to the help of MK4 engineer and scientist.

Russia started making their own Eraditroops but failed due to not know how to made it since they are best at making Aeromorph, Russia is getting desperate to making the Eraditroops so they send their own Aeromorph to capture one of them and bring it back.

The Aeromorph that send to capture one of them try to seduce one of the Eraditroops but fail and call his buddies before started firing a warning shot, the aeromorph soon retreat to Russia.

The scene then changes to a military base and its snowing while some soldiers is seen wearing some coat to protect them from coldness, the scene changes to 2 figures walking side by side while talking.

???: "damn those americans! If only they land here then they would have join the Motherland!"

???: "your right sis, even there is 2 of them with a green color and the color is similiar to T-34!"

Meanwhile MK2 just talking with Rosie before he turn around as he sneeze and huff.

Josie: "you cold?"

MK2: "no i feel like someone mention me"

With MK4, he is currently watching some engineer making a body of a different Eraditroops and the color of it is black. MK4 just look down and sneeze while a unlucky engineer get hit by his sneeze.

MK4: "sorry"

The scene then changes to the 2 aeromorph before a voice soon call out.

???: "GIRLS! I have something important to tell you!"

The 2 aeromorph: