brother vs brothers

The story start as we see MK2 and MK1 with their weaponry and the girls at the entrance of the base.

June: "are you guys sure about this? Wont you guys get hurt?"

MK2: "this is our brother we talking, when we wounded. He would order his forces to stop attacking us"

MK1: "yes, i can confirm that. He sorta like a overprotective brother, there this one time when one of his brute damage my visor and i see him crushing the brute with his arm"

Missy: "okay then, are you sure you wont invite us?"

MK1: "i am sure, he doesnt trust strangers but you will meet him later."

MK2: "enought chit chat, lets go"

Josie: "dont make me drag your wounded ass to the base"

MK2: "dont worry, i am always stands up no matter what it is"

With that, the 2 Eradicators look to eachother before nodded and using their jetpacks to fly away while the girls wave their hand towards them

Meanwhile

MK4 could be seen crossed his arm in the field while the 2 specters is right behind him and 8 misterious figure right behind the 2 specters and that is maniacs.

With a lot of brutes, the mutan xcientist and the revive mutant zombies right behind them. Before MK4 look up and see 2 figures flying towards them before landing far away from them and its MK1 and MK2, they have arrive.

MK1: "brother, long time no see... How are you?"

MK4: "fine, now lets do this cause you're wasting my time and let me see what you got!"

With that, MK4 point at MK2 and MK1 before the zombies except the specters run towards the 2 while MK1 charge with his sword and his rocket ready and MK2 just started fire his minigun towards the zombie, killing some of them.

MK1 just jump before slamming down a brute with his sword, 2 mutant xcientist jump from behind him but MK1 just turn around and slice them in half. Maniacs started running toward MK1 but a explosion engulp them and MK1 is using his rocket burst on his back, MK2 stop firing his minigun before open his shoulder pads and released multiple rockets toward tons of revived mutated zombies and killing them.

MK1 just look at the incoming of mutant xcientist, brutes and revived mutated zombies running towards him, MK1 just open his mouth before releasing the fire that ingulp all of the zombids and turning them into ashes.

All of the enemy all dead, MK2 just approuch MK1 from behind and look to eachother before nodded and look at MK4 who is standing there with his arm crossed and the 2 specters right beside him until MK4 artillery cannon started to move and MK4 just punch his right side as the cannon fire at the 2 Eradicators. MK1 just jump aside and MK2 just jumo back.