DEAL

2 days have passed ever since Josie sacrifise herself to save MK2 from being hit by Exo-Santa rockets, MK2 completely changes his personality from being kind, gentle and likes to talk about something to completely muted, serious and would rather be alone to the point he started avoiding his brothers who tried to accompany him.

MK1 tried to assure him that its okay because he too feel bad about it, MK4 said that its not his fault, MK3H tried to be accompany him while trying to completely changing his mood, MK5 tried to reason with him it is time to let go and move on but it doesnt work at all.

MK2 visited MK3A which confuse MK3A thinking MK2 its gonna annoy him or interrogated him until he realized that MK2 just look at him before entering the room and just sit right beside him and after a while, MK2 leave the room and leaving MK3A confuse as hell.

MK2 once ask Light if he can resurrected her and Light said that he can but it will take a while like 1 year or so because resurrected someone will take a lot of power to try which leave MK2 devastated.

MK2 is seen entering his hangar before he just sit on his bed and started to release his minigun before laying down and go to sleep.

MK2 DREAM

MK2 could be seen surrounded by darkness while whispering 'its all your fault' over and over until he started to look around and see Josie facing her back towards him while standing as MK2 started moving toward her, MK2 just call out to her but no response until he put his hand on her shoulder which made Josie flinch.

MK2 tired to face her towards him but doing that he sees Josie face being crack and leaking some oil while nemureous red eyes appear behind her which made MK2 back off abit, Josie then started to approuch him as a deep laughter could be heard coming from somewhere.

MK2 vision went static as a dark figure with red eyes and horn is seen on his visipn while he just breath heavily before Josie just vanish into thin air the moment his vision turn to normal, MK2 then started to look around before hearing heavy footstep coming towards him.

MK2 see a dark figure with red eyes as flames dancing behind the tall dark figure as countless of red eyes started surround MK2 while yelling 'ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!', MK2 just breath heavily until the dark figure stop infront of him and revealing to be Calamity.

Calamity: "a soul who feel guilty for not protecting the one they loved, just like every souls who fallen here..."

MK2: "..."

Calamity: "hehehehahaha~ you dont know how much i wanted you to be down here, you dont know how amusing to watching you feeling guilty over something that doesnt belong to this world just like that pink hair girl"

MK2 just sigh heavily before he kneld down and look to the ground while Calamity just chuckle.

Calamity: "how about you join me, join me and i will resurrected your lover and give you power that even made Light feeling defeated... Would you take my hand?"

MK2 just look at Calamity which Calamity just offer his hand infront of MK2 as the voice stop but the sound of flame is not.

Calamity: "deal?"

MK2 then started to think before he stand up and look at Calamity then his hand, MK2 then look at this and started to think of the deal with Calamity.

SHOULD HE DO IT?

Picture of MK2 drawing made by me while im at highschool, some of my friends started asking me MK2 is my OC which i said no so i continued drawing it, really proud about making this at school and yes im currently at school rn while making this

and also the logo of the DOTW made by me last night, forgot to post this in the previous chapter and im currently being swarmed by a bunch of homework gave by my teacher.

I hated here and i wish today i can go home early and go to bed peacefully sleeping