Reunion

Eradicator would wake up from his sleep before heading outside of his hangar but before he go he grab his sword from under his bed before leaving, he always lock up his hangar or else somebody would try to steal his stuff.

Eradicator could be seen walking towards the destination where the girls are, but sometimes he always wonder who is this mysterious figure and why he felt he knows this thing. Eradicator just kept walking and walking before reaching his destination where he sees Josie, Mary and Lily just standing infront of Missy.

Mary: "we were about to wake you up since you're 14 minutes late but i guess not"

Missy: "you might be wondering where are Maria, June and Lynja... Well..."

Meanwhile:

Lynja could be seen sleeping on her bed, Maria just read a book title 'the book of forgotten', and June is outisde doing some jumping jacks.

Back to Eradicator:

Missy: "let's just say, they busy..."

Eradicator just nodded before walking up next to Josie while hoding his sword on his right arm, Josie look at Eradicator who is not looking at her but she had a lustful face and thinking about something. She started to look at Eradicator armor and arm, big and muscular arm, has a what look likes to be a muscular body and thinks he has biceps under his armor and act cold just like almost every bad boys and she really, really like it.

Eradicatot just look at the sky before started to thinking not noticing Josie lustful face but before he started to think, Missy suddenly calls out.

Missy: "LADIES LISTEN UP! And Men! We have noticed a disturbance in the east side near the base, we want you four to investigate this disturbance and find out what it is! Any question?"

Lily: *raises arm* "isn't what's where Erad was first found?"

Missy: "yes, that's where we found him and that is why he will come along with you girls! And keep an eye on him, this is his first day and i want you girls to be nice of him"

The girls just saluted and said 'yes ma'am' while Eradicator just nodded before saluting.

Missy: "now, everything is sort out and good luck on your investigation"

With that, the girls activate their thrusters on their wings and leg before flying and Eradicator just use his jetpack and followimg the girls closely behind.

Timeskip

The girls along with Eraducator could be seen flying until Mary started to speak.

Mary: "do you girls think there is another one like...him?"

Lily: "i doubt that but it could be since they did found him who is just resting near the lake..."

Mary: "yeah, what about you eradicator? What are your thoughts of it?"

Eradicator just look at her before growling, this caused Mary to look at Eradicator behind her.

Mary: "you okay? You always kept silence but now your growling..."

Eradicator kept looking at her before sighing and started to speak.

Eradicator: "i dont know, but something tells me that i must trust my guts..."

Mary: "okay then..."

Josie couldnt help but think another one like him, he always wanted bad boy but 2 is perfect for her or probably more.

Lily: "i think we getting close, i go left, Eradicator and Mary go straight and Josie go left when we arrived there. You got that?"

The girls nodded but Eradicator just stood silence and once they arrived, they started to investigate the area. But Eradicator and Mary just look at the right and noticed a forest before walking forward to it.