𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 016 (part two).

NOTE

please suggest on my last post 🥹

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
part two

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 |   OCTOBER 27

𝒄𝒂𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏𝒏 couldn't even believe nyani just did that.

no one could.

everyone sat in silence, just watching to see what would happen next.

caelynn didn't even move from her spot. she kept staring at nyani to see if the girl remembered that caelynn is her right-hand partner, but nyani stared right back at her. caelynn then chuckled and looked away with a small shake of her head. "you're crazy, ny."

"please," nyani whispered. "i don't want to do the cash app."

that made caelynn feel bad for even introducing the baltimore rule to the chicago group. now nyani's caught in it, and it's biting them both on the ass.

"i'll just pay it for you."

"cae, you already came out of pocket with three-hundred. you don't need to make it six for my turn."

"then why don't you just do the dare? at least it's someone you know.."

"because you don't understand.. caelynn, please," nyani pleaded again, "i swear i'll do whatever you want."

"ny, no. that's weird. i'm your cousin. you know how that looks?"

"it's just a game, cae. no one's taking it that way." after hearing nyani say that, caelynn looked at her crazy. it's not about how anyone else takes it. what matters to caelynn is the way nyani will take it. it's confusing her the way nyani is pushing her to do it. "i'll buy you whatever food you want for a whole week straight."