𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 017.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.

𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚'𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🤍 | NOVEMBER 3

𝒊𝒕'𝒔 been a week since the party — since the dare.

caelynn would like to say that everything brushed under the rug and went back to normal. that everyone moved on from it and didn't look at it as such a big deal like she did, but she couldn't say that because then she'd be lying.

her and zakiar never talked that much in the first place. but now the two are completely ignoring each other's existence. what do they even say to each other if they were to speak, other than a 'hi' and 'bye?' it's awkward.

then zakiar to the side, it's a new kind of tension between caelynn and nyani, just when they were working on bettering their bond.

she still talks to caelynn and everything, trying to cover up the fact that the party bothered her, but it was still present on her face when they spoke. caelynn could see that.

the look on nyani's face made the cheesecake factory not even worth it, which left caelynn with no satisfaction from the free food. she's just been self-loathing and guilt eating.

she's never been haunted by a kiss so much in her life.

except . .

it was more than a kiss.

she's just not aware of what it means yet.

caelynn rolled her mini suitcase behind her before closing her room door behind her. she brought the suitcase downstairs with her and her eyes roamed around for her uncle once she made it down.

he would be the one to take her to the airport. today is finally the day she flies out to baltimore, and to say she's excited for this is an understatement.

especially after everything that happened, she's been counting down the days with too much anticipation for her own good. she wants to go back to her real home and see her first set of friends. she wants that familiar scenery back that chicago isn't giving her. all in all, she wants baltimore back.