Chapter 11

December 25th, 1994.

It was finally the night of the Yule Ball, which Harry had tried to get out of, but ended up having to learn how to dance instead. On a positive note, his date was Fleur Delacour, and they would be attending a Mage Guild meeting together the next day. However, Harry still intended to get revenge on Tom for killing his family, for wasting his time, attempting to kill him, and for forcing him to learn how to dance. Every time Harry danced, he felt like an idiot, and he fully intended to repay Tom a hundred-fold for the humiliation he had suffered... even if that humiliation was entirely in his head. His thoughts of revenge had helped greatly during the Yule Ball, so far they had eaten and had danced, but Harry was still quite eager to leave.

Harry had finally decided to make his move... "Fleur, would you like to go find somewhere more private?"

"Qui," Fleur replied with a sexy smirk, eager to sleep with Harry and see if all of those rumors about him were true.

Harry was happy. Instead of dancing around like an idiot, he would get to have sex with Fleur... hopefully until they were both exhausted. Harry led her Fleur away, to one of the rooms that he prepared for his sexual activities, while incredibly pleased to be free of this idiotic Yule Ball.

December 26th, 1994.

Last night was excellent... after Harry and Fleur left the ball, they had sex for hours, and until Harry shot enough seed to impregnate all of Magical Britain inside of her and all over her. They eventually fell asleep in each others arms...

But, now, it was the day of Harry's induction into the Mage Guild. And he was excited! After today, he would be formally recognized for his magical power, and to a lesser extent, his knowledge. Harry had been assured that he could dominate the younger members of the Guild by Nicolas and Perenelle, who were both quite impressed with Harry. They and Professor Flitwick were confident that Harry could attain his Charms and DADA Mastery before the school year was up. If he kept working hard.

Harry and Fleur exited the wards of Hogwarts and Nicolas and Perenelle activated their Portkey's; taking the four of them to Switzerland and to the International Mage Guild Headquarters.

They arrived in Switzerland minutes later, with Harry barely managing to stay on his feet. He had never traveled that far before and was having to quickly adjust.

"Will you be okay?" Nicolas asked in mild amusement.

"I think so," Harry replied in annoyance. He was tempted to act like he was going to vomit on Nicolas, just to mess with him.

"Good, lets go inside." Nicolas said, gesturing towards a grand marble building, which Harry found very impressive. Harry nodded, and the four of them began walking towards it. "In addition to yourself and Miss Delacour, there is also another member of the Megalos family joining the Guild. While you may or may not dislike Grindelwald or his supporters, you are expected to tolerate them here. In order for the Mage Guild to remain strong, Perenelle and I had to allow them back into our ranks, and allow those not imprisoned to be recognized as members." Harry nodded as they neared the doors, which opened to allow the four of them entry.

"There aren't any Voldemort supporters are there?" Harry asked.

"No. Most here regard him as a powerful idiot with a meaningless ideology. Muggle-borns are descended from Squibs and magical's who went to live in the Muggle World, as such, they find him quite stupid to end potentially valuable bloodlines." Perenelle replied, being the more sociable of the Flamels. "Voldemort couldn't join the Guild no matter how powerful he becomes, we just won't suffer his presence, arrogance, or his self-deluding behavior. You will both need to wait outside the meeting hall, and once we open the floor for new members, Nicolas will announce you taking up your hereditary seat, and for Fleur, her father will sponsor her entry into the Guild, and for Megalos, her brother, Grandmother, Grandfather, or all of them will do the same for her. Some of those who know and approve of you might reinforce your place in the Mage Guild by doing the same for you..." Perenelle trailed off, not-so-subtly hinting that they would be doing that for him.