Chapter 9

October 30th, 1994.

September and October were both great months for Harry and he was pleased that his life was now much better. Granger was expelled and Obliviated, with her magical bound. Secretly, Harry had also made her a squib with a curse from the Emrys Grimoire, and had kept her wand as trophy for his accomplishment. Harry mastered his powers over the Fire Element, to Nicolas Flamel's shock, and Harry had invested massive amounts of effort into doing so and had earned Nicolas' respect in the process. That wasn't all Harry had achieved, he finally mastered all mid-level Alchemy during Time Compression training with Salazar.

Harry had also begun training in his Storm Elemental powers with Morgana and was still frequently shagging her as much as he could.

Harry's progression towards his Potions Mastery had continued, with Professor Slughorn receiving favorable replies in regard to his skill-level from the Potions Master Guild, and Harry was reassured by Slughorn that he would atleast be a Potions Master by age fifteen; three years before Snape achieved his Mastery. Harry was eager to collect his first official Mastery.

The downside of having ruined his relationship with McGonagall was that his Transfiguration lessons were quite unpleasant for him and Harry was actually considering taking his OWLs and NEWTs in the subject early. McGonagall followed the Albus Dumbledore policy on criminal acts and believed that Harry should have given Granger a lighter punishment and a second chance, which Harry found idiotic. Assault was a severe crime and Granger knew that, so she couldn't just plead ignorance, and she didn't deserve mercy. Plus, Harry wanted her gone anyway, and it was only a matter of time until she expanded her purview to all of Magical Britain and then tried 'fixing' it into a copy of the Muggle world.

It was finally the day the foreign delegations would arrive and Harry was waiting for them to arrive outside, with his fellow students. It was nearly six now and Harry was getting impatient. Everyone was speculating on how they would arrive and annoying Harry greatly with their inane chatter and uninformed guesses. Harry just began mentally planning out his training and studying schedule with the goal of becoming a Mage before age fifteen.

Minutes later, and Harry was disturbed from his thoughts of amassing immense power and skill, by the Headmistress speaking.

"There the Beauxbatons delegation is!" She said, pointing for everyone's convenience so they they could all get the full experience of watching their entrance.

"It's a dragon!" shrieked one of the first years, losing her head completely.

"No, it's not!" the Headmistress said in exasperation, amusing several older students.

A gigantic black shape skimmed over the treetops of the Forbidden Forest and the lights shining from the castle windows hit it, they saw a gigantic, powder-blue, horse-drawn carriage, the size of a large house, soaring toward them pulled through the air by a dozen winged horses, all palominos, and each the size of an elephant.

The front three rows of students drew backward as the carriage hurtled ever lower, coming in to land at a tremendous speed - then, with an almighty crash that made a few people jump backward onto peoples feet, the horses' hooves, larger than dinner plates, hit the ground. A second later, the carriage landed too, bouncing upon its vast wheels, while the golden horses tossed their enormous heads and rolled large, fiery red eyes.

A boy in pale blue robes jumped down from the carriage, bent forward, fumbled for a moment with something on the carriage floor, and unfolded a set of golden steps. He sprang back respectfully. Then Harry saw a shining, high-heeled black shoe emerging from the inside of the carriage - a shoe the size of a child's sled - followed, almost immediately, by the largest woman he had ever seen in his life. The size of the carriage, and of the horses, was immediately explained. A few people gasped.