Chapter 7

16th August, 1994.

Harry had just awoken from a nightmare. Normally, that was no big deal. Harry was a big boy and didn't need any coddling, but this seemed like a glimpse into a distant location and real. Harry quickly grabbed his wand and disapparated into the Chamber of Secrets, desperately seeking the aid and wisdom of the most magically knowledgeable person that he knew; Salazar Slytherin.

When Harry arrived, he all but ran to the apartment, instantly waking up Salazar with the noise.

"What's wrong, Hadrian?" Salazar questioned in concern.

"Try not to laugh, but I had a nightmare and it was like I was in another place viewing it. I was watching Voldemort and Peter Pettigrew plan to capture me and 'use' me for something and I watched him murder someone who was eavesdropping on them. My scar also hurt again and its only hurt in the past when Voldemort was close." Harry said in concern, feeling like a scared little boy. "Do you have any idea why and how I saw this? I don't have any ability that would allow me to spy over such distances."

"I have a couple theories, but I will need to think on them further. In the meantime, keep your Occlumency up full-time or consider spending more time here. The Chamber has wards against almost everything, including angels and demons."

Salazar said, causing Harry's eyes to widen in fear. "Which isn't what's effecting you, but once I confirm what the problem is, I will think up a way to fix it."

"I suppose that I will return to Grimmauld Place then. I might return and study the Potter family magic though." Harry said, before disapparating away.

Harry had already studied House Slytherin's magic under Salazar's guidance and still needed to study more family magic for potential weapons to be used against his many enemies, most of which were all more experienced and skilled.

18th August, 1994.

The build-up to the Quidditch World Cup was pleasant so far... Harry had greeted several of his school mates, flirted with Cho Chang; much to her embarrassment, and had prevented Fred and George Weasley from betting with Ludo Bagman and getting scammed. Harry was also fortunate enough to open discussions for investing in Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, which Harry felt would be quite profitable for everyone involved. Mostly, Harry was enjoying the fear and respect being directed his way; people knew that to challenge or cross him would be punished severely and that they could even die. Harry had no intention of spreading fear, and would in fact be quite merciful, but Harry also wanted people to know what their actions could lead too.

Harry had heard mentions of the recently re-instated Triwizard Tournament and was glad that he had insisted on greater safety precautions, while remaining mostly ignorant. They now had to get the express written permission from a persons legal guardian to use them as hostages in the Second Task and even had to ensure their safety in several other ways.

Eventually, the gong sounded and people began entering the Quidditch Stadium. Harry's party was fortunate enough to have been given fifteen minutes advance warning and were already in their private box.

"This is great, Harry!" Nymphadora said excitedly. "I could just almost kiss you!" She added teasingly.

"Well if you insist..." Harry said in amusement, causing her to roll her eyes. "A kiss on the cheek is hardly a promise of everlasting love, Nym." Harry said, to her agreement... She moved closer... Closing her eyes... And then Harry turned and kissed her right on the lips, causing her eyes to widen in shock and surprise, before she suddenly pulled away, hair reddening, as Sirius, the Tonks', and Remus laughed.