Chapter 29

The ice Prince and me went upstairs and got undressed and turned on got into the shower and then the ice Prince turned the shower on and we started washing eachother and we were happy and washed eachothers hair and we kissed and then the ice Prince turned off the shower and we got of the shower and dried eachother off and went to the Bedroom and we made love to eachother and we talked until we fell asleep and the ice Prince held me as I slept that night dreaming of us and it was wonderful until finished morning came and smelt something amazing and I Got out of Bed and I got Dresssed and went to the kitchen and as i went kitchen the ice Prince said morning Babe I made all of your favourite things for breakfast . I Blushed and said oh ice Prince I love you . And I sat at the table and the ice Prince Joined me at the table and ate as well as I was eating and drinking coffee and water the ice Prince began to clean up . And a few months went past and I took a test and it was positive and I was pregnant and I told the ice Prince I was pregnant and he was over the moon and he said this is the start of something New Baby . I love you so much and . In that moment I Blushed and let out a small yourn and the ice Prince looked at me and said Awwwwww looks like someone is tired maybe you should get some rest Honey .