Chapter 30

So I got some rest and the ice Prince watched me as I slept and put his hand on my stomach and the ice and I woke up and said hay is everything ok . The ice Prince looked at me and said our child is going to great and I'm going to help you through the this my love . I Blushed and said Awwwwww thank you for everything you are amazing and I'm hungry . In that moment the ice Prince said I will make something special for you my love . I smiled and said you are the best . And you are my favourite person . In that moment the ice Prince said I'm done cooking and I'm going take the food off the heat and get some water ready for us . And then get back to cooking . And In that moment the ice Prince got the water and went back to cooking and he said the food is all done and he joined me at the table for dinner and . More months past and I said to the ice Prince what about the wedding . The ice Prince was In shock and said oh my glob I forgot I'm so sorry . I just looked at him and said it is ok and you have been busy taking care of me and I guess we both forgot . In that moment the ice Prince turned to me and said I guess you are right . I just looked at him and said it is ok and ouch . Arrghhhh ! ! ! Arrghhhh ! ! ! Our child is coming . Arrghhhh ! ! ! Arrghhhh ! ! ! Take me to the hospital Arrghhhh ! ! ! .