Chapter 35

So Marcy watch as I put the jumpers away and put my Back pack on and help them Emergency life saving kit and stood up and I said lets countuie our journey through the land of ooooo . And Marcy contutied to hold my hand and we Made it to the candy kingdom and we went upstairs to the candy castle and went up to the candy Doors and to my suprise prince gumball said oh my glob Fiona is it really you . I cant believe it is really you after all this time . The ice Prince said that you have to save his life . I just was surprised and said yes and I this my daughter Marcy . I whispered in Gumballs ear . The ice Prince is Marcys father . And I also found this Emergency life saving kit and I found it in the ice Kingdom . Gumball just looked at me in anger and said you had a kid to him . He is cold as ice and not romantic . I would of given you a Kid and you want me to save his fucking life . In that moment I started to cry and I yelled at price gumball . ME AND YOU ARE JUST FRIENDS AND IS All WE WILL EVER BE AND YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE ICE PRINCE YOU JUST WANT HIM TO DIE And MY CHILD TO REMAIN WITH OUT A FATHER FOR THE REST OFF HER LIFE . And in the moment Price Gumball said oh my Glob Fiona I'm so sorry I will do everything I can to save him and Give me the Emergency life saving kit so can save his life . I was still crying and Angery at gumball said ok fine but I get to sit outside the doctors Room . In that moment Prince Gumball said ok fine . And Marcy looked at me and said Mama are you ok  . I turned to Marcy and said sorry for acting like that I'm just worried about your father .