Siha and Tanmay meets after 2 years

Siha was shocked after listening to Nikita, she cried as she remembered everything  . He never loved her , he tried to kill her son.

Every time he used to moan Neha's name while using the siha body , but she has given consent to tanmay to let him use her body. She shouldn't have allowed him that time. He asked for her permission before using her body. She was so naive, so stupid, so innocent, she should have said no. Even if he was her husband he had no right to her body. It's not the wife's duty to let their husband release his stress on the wife's body .

She was a medical student. She was educated. Why did she let all those things happen to her? She blames no one but herself. She should have fought against her parents.

He broke her soul into thousands of pieces, when tanmay tried to kill aahan when he was in her womb. The woman was not safe in her own house. Husbands are supposed to protect their wife, but tanmay come home drunk and he tried to sleep with her but thanks to God, he lost his consciousness and passed out.

She has to save Nikita . She will protect Nikita from tanmay. she won't let tanmay blackmail Nikita.

She knows how difficult it is to raise a child without family, without a father. She understands Nikita's concerns but she can't let a rapist have a happy family .

She has to be strong , she has to fight . She has to stop this engagement at any cost. She can't let Tanmay win.

She slept as she was tired after traveling for so long hours along with her son.

"Your dad will face his karma aahan , I will make sure that baccha " siha mummered in aahan ear and she slept beside him.

****

At tanmay house , they all are preparing for engagement. House is being decorated.

Nikita is also there . She went to the tanmay room where she is taking a shower currently. She sits on his bed. Smell his bedsheet." Soon this room will be mine, " Nikita mummered.

After 5 minutes Tanmay comes out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel around his waist. She eye him from his wet hairs till his toe. There both eyes meet.

Tanmay takes out shirt and wears it. " What you doing in my room " Tanmay asked.

" I come here to inform you that , siha also come here along with her husband and son , so at evening you have to be normal in front of her, '' Nitika said.

" Son ?? What son? How ?? How can she have a child? You told me when she was pregnant 1st time. I take her to you for a check-up. You told me siha body can't bear a child . She is too weak. If she will confirm a child. She will die during giving birth. Her body can't support a child . You told me Nikita , then how can she have a son " tanmay.

"Listen to me completely first ,yeah she can't be convinced. She didn't give birth to her son. He is hee husband's son from first wife. He is 1 year old. After divorce he comes to know , his wife is pregnant. She died after giving birth. So Siha handles her husband's son as her own. She loves her son a lot, as she herself can't ever have her own child. " Nikita once again lied.

Tanmay didn't reply. He was jealous. He looked at his wedding ring. He recalls the time when he was with siha. Other than having sex they have no memories together. They didn't speak to each other when they were together. Now he thinks, no doubt, why Siha moved on easily, as she never loved him. She always loved her boyfriend who is now his illegal husband according to tanmay.

Tanmay didn't signed divorce papers , he knows siha is still his legally wedded wife. He is jealous with thought that siha have happy family with other man. Siha deserves happiness. He never given him in those years.he decided he won't tell siha that she is still his wife.

Tanmay walked out of the room . Nikita smirked, she understood she had deepened the distance between tanmay and siha. They will never meet me again. All she needs to do now is to get pregnant with Tanmay's child.

She tried many times. But she has to be successful this time. Two years ago she drugged tanmay with drugs to increase his sex drive but tanmay secretary took him away with him . But later on Nikita dons out , instead of making her pregnant, siha was pregnant.

Her plan failed to show tanmay as a cheater to siha by showing she is pregnant with tanmay's child .

Siha herself left tanmay after he forced bed for abortion. Nitika plan successfully completed. siha was out . She tried many times after siha left . But she failed always, but now she have to get pregnant anyhow as she told siha she she is pregnant. She has to get pregnant.

She made plans for how she's gonna get pregnant soon.

Tanmay didn't come home the whole day. He stayed out for work . He don't know what's happening with his life. He wanna run away.

Nikita went to her home ,she asked siha about her husband, siha informed he can't come, he have emergency case there.

Nitika was disappointed. Her plan failed. He wanted tanmay to see siha with her husband and child.

She made another plan . She made a plan to make siha jealous.she will show her , tanmay is only hers ,he loves her not siha.

She asked siha once again not to show aahan face to tanmay. She needs to make sure Tanmay doesn't see aahan .

*****

At night:-

Engagement party started . Tanmay hasn't come yet. Nikita siha aaahan and Nikita family reached the party venue.

Nikita asked siha to bring her parcel from outside. Siha went outside the venue to bring a parcel. Aahan started crying, he wanted to be in her mom's embrace. He was afraid of strangers. Siha takes him too with her , she covers him so that he won't get afraid because of the loud voice and bright lights . Aahan is not used to loud music. Aahan hides his face inside his mother's embrace. He closed his eyes. Siha smiled at her small baby action. Such a mama's boy.

She took her steps towards parking

She took her steps towards parking. She waits for a parcel. After a few minutes, she was delivered a parcel. She was about to go Inside. She bumps into someone. When she lifted her head she noticed , He was no one but tanmay. After 2 and half years she is seeing Tanmay. Tanmay looked at her .

****