marriage life & using her body (18+)

.
Warning ⚠️:- This chapter contains mature content, verbal & physical abuse. Don't read this story if you are uncomfortable .

It's been one week since tanmay and siha got married.

Their marriage life was like two strangers living together in the same house .

They barely meet or talk. Tanmay doesn't want to give anyone his late wife's place. He didn't move on from her yet. He wasn't healed , he needed time that's why he drew boundaries on their first night itself. He made Clear to siha so that she doesn't keep false hopes.

Their daily routine was like ,
Tanmay wakes up in the morning and has his breakfast which is made by his wife siha with her at the dining table, they don't talk , they sit and eat in silence , then he drops siha at her college after that he goes to his work .

After completing his work ,he goes to the club and gets drunk and comes back home late at night.

Siha cooks dinner for him after completing her studies, they have servants still she likes to do work for her husband so she doesn't by her choice. She tried her best to be a good wife to tanmay.

Tanmay wants Siha to leave him, he doesn't want her to waste her life on him. He knows his image is as a womanizer. He should use it to make Siha dislike him. He knows Siha is good at heart, she will win his heart one day , but he didn't want his late wife to get a replacement so soon.

He started coming home late and went to a club , coming home drunk. So that Siha will think tanmay is spending his time with other women and she will hate him and leave him.

Nothing major happened in their life, siha got used to their lifestyle, he never complained to Tanmay about anything. Tanmay thought if he behaves like that she will complain but she didn't so he made plans to give Siha difficult situations so she could leave him and start her own life.

So he decided to put Siha in a tough situation. He decided he will lie to her that after the marriage ,  he didn't fuck any girl , though he don't consider siha as his wife but he knows she is person with whom he is legally married.

So he didn't wanna cheat on her , but he was a man of need, he had physical needs .

He needed sex to relax his body and let out all his stress , as he was addicted to pleasure.

whenever he feels stress, he got drunk and fuck but now he can't as he don't wanna cheat on siha.

So he needs her , he knows siha won't agree , she is educated, she will choose herself And siha will go from his life. When he will tell her all this.

To execute his plan  he decided to talk to siha.

He went to the study room and he knew siha must be studying there .

He knocked at the door , went inside the room and he saw that Saha was wearing a simple shirt and shorts which did not even cover her thighs. Siha noticed his eyes movement ,their eyes  met for a second.

he cleaned his throat and said " siha I want to talk with you about something, as you know he both are married   ... mmm I mean to say I'm a 28 year old man ,I have a certain need ,I need physical pleasure"...

he noticed how siha eyes went wide, he continues " I m not asking you to have sex with me , all I just want to say , if is it okay if I call some girls at home and have sex , are you fine with that " he noticed how tensed siha looked , he thought his plan is working and he continues"if you are not okay with it then you have to please me ,if you are okay, you can come to my room at 11pm " after that he left room without waiting for answer from siha .