End or new beginning

Tanmay went inside his cabin. He made aahan sit on his lap . He gave him a soft toy , which he brought from his home.

He started working in laptop.
Aahan threw a soft toy and started throwing his hand on Tanmay's laptop.

" No baby, dad is working, don't do this. Let dad work."Tanmay said and removed his hand from the laptop.

Aahan again put his hands on the keypad.

This happened a few times.. tanmay shut down laptop. He took aahan in his arms and came out to inspect his office building.

After inspection he comes inside. He called his secretary and asked him to bring toys for the 1.5 year old.

He tried to put aahan down , but he started crying. Aahan likes to stay in his arms.

Tanmay thought how Siha managed her work, aahan together.

After a few minutes, the secretary brought toys. Tanmay gave toys to aahan. He sat down on the carpet. Aahan played with them .

Tanmay thought he was busy playing, so he moved aahan Little and tried to stand up , so he could work. But aahan didn't want to leave his lap.

Tanmay sit down again as he didn't wanna make his son cry.

He left his work. He called his secretary and asked him to manage without him.
Tanmay didn't want to make aahan cry. So he left his work. He wondered how Siha managed aahan and work.

He comes back home with aahan.

----------
Siha didn't go to the canteen today ,she didn't meet Neil or vastavi.

Vastavi came to meet siha , siha ignored her.

Vastavi talked with her ,trying to know what happened to her.

Then they talk, they sort out all things.

Today is Vastavi's birthday. Vastavi invited Siha for her birthday party.

As aahan is with tanmay, siha said yes. After completing her work ,she went with vastavi.

There she meets many friends, she texts tanmay, she will get late but she forgot to turn on the net. Tanmay didn't receive a message.

----------

Tanmay kept waiting for siha , he called her but she didn't answer his call. He called Vastavi. Vastavi informed them that they come to the club for a party. They will drop Siha at home .

Tanmay played with aahan and made him sleep.

He looked at the clock , it was 11 , Siha hadn't come yet.

He called Vastavi again. Vastavi said they have come to the parking lot, she asked tanmay to come to the parking lot and take Siha with him.

Tanmay placed pillows around aahan , so he didn't fall.

He reached the parking area so that he could bring siha.

He reached the parking area , and could see only vastavi.

" Hii, where is siha. " Tanmay asked.

" She drank alcohol. She is not in her right senses ,I managed to bring her here anyhow. Now you take her to your home. " Vastavi said.

Tanmay looked inside the car. This is the 1st time Tanmay saw her like this.

Tanmay opens the gate.

" Siha come out, let's go to our home. " Tanmay said.

" No , my legs hurt, " Siha said and then started crying loudly.