rakshabandhan

Siha went to the bedroom, fuming with anger at Tanmay for not stopping her earlier.

Tanmay, however, thought she was tired and decided to let her go. Tanmay finds siha behavior weird. Maybe she is tired, that's why . He thought.

Tanmay quietly stepped onto the room, not to disturb siha and aahan. He lay down near aahan , he looked at aahan was sleeping while hugging his mom , so tanmay didn't try to kiss good night kiss otherwise siha would get disturbed.

Siha, pretending to be asleep, noticed tanmay come inside the room, she closed her eyes tightly.

Tanmay decided to call vastavi, as he didn't attend vastavi's call because he wanted to spend time with siha peacefully.

He went to the room's balcony and made a call. Siha heard the name "Vastavi" from Tanmay and immediately became alert. She peeked out, trying to listen in, but could only hear Tanmay's side of the conversation.

Siha kept looking towards the balcony till Tanmay didn't finish talking with Vastavi, she felt jealousy but she didn't wanna admit it.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of that" Tanmay said reassuringly before cutting the call. As he turned back, he caught sight of Siha, who quickly tried to retreat into bed.

"You didn't sleep, Siha?" Tanmay asked, noticing her.

Caught off, Siha stammered, "I was just about to," and then hurriedly lay down, pretending to sleep once more. Tanmay, slightly nodded and slept beside aahan.

.
.

The next morning, Tanmay was playing with Aahan in the living room while Siha busied herself in the kitchen.

Tanmay couldn't shake the uneasy feeling that something was off. Siha hadn't spoken to him all morning, and he couldn't figure out why.

Siha set the breakfast table and then went to take a bath. Tanmay, still holding Aahan, asked him, "Baby, do you know why your mama isn't talking to me properly?" Aahan just smiled, nestled in his father's lap.

When Siha returned to the hall after getting ready, she said, "Give me my son, I'll take him with me."

Tanmay looked at her, surprised by her tone. "Huh, your son? What's with this sudden change, Siha? Did I do something wrong?"

Siha, with a cute yet angry expression, replied sarcastically, "Oh no, how could you ever do anything wrong, Tanmay? You're the great Tanmay, after all you can't make a single mistake."

She took Aahan from him, and Tanmay, sensing her mood, said, "Wait for me, I have to leave early today. We'll go together."

Siha, still annoyed, replied, "No need for that. I can go alone."

Tanmay, not wanting to escalate the situation, said, "Siha, please don't be stubborn. I can only handle one child at a time."

Annoyed, Siha shot back, "What do you mean by that? Are you trying to say I'm a child?"

Tanmay smirked, "Any doubt in that?"

Siha sat on the sofa, her anger simmering. Tanmay, sensing her mood but unsure of the cause, went to freshen up.

Afterward, he dropped Siha and Aahan off at the hospital and then headed to the office.

In the afternoon, Siha went looking for Vastavi to have lunch together, but she couldn't find her.

She called Vastavi's phone. Before she could say anything, she heard Tanmay's voice in the background, speaking to his secretary.

Her heart sank, and she abruptly hung up the phone. Tears welled up in her eyes as a painful thought crept into her mind.