madness of love

After siha left , Nikita came inside the engagement hall. She looked here and there for Tanmay. She searched for him but couldn't find out. 

She then asked her mom about tanmay, she informed tanmay left just now , he must be at the parking by now . 

" How can he leave me without informing me . " She muttered .

She ran towards the parking lot to search for tanmay. As she reached Tanmay was already in his car. 

" Stop tanmay," she shouted.

Tanmay looked at Nikita when he heard her voice. He turned the engine off the car as he was in no mood to talk to anyone. 

Nikita ran towards the tanmay car, as she reached tanmay's car window on the seat where tanmay was sitting , she observed tanmay. He was looking worried. He was sweating badly. Seems like he was having a panic attack again . 

Tanmay put his hand on the steering of the car , Nikita looked at his fingers. Tanmay removed the ring Nikita made him wear a few hours ago .

" Why did you removed ring " Nikita asked.

" Well it's a fake engagement, why will I wear a ring . " Tanmay replied.

" What you will say to your mom ,she will get worried if she will see you are not wearing our Engagement ring " Nikita said.

" My mom doesn't notice these small things. Well I am not going to my house anyway." Tanmay said.

Nikita doesn't have any reply, she doesn't know how she can stop tanmay, why tanmay is behaving strangely, did he meet  siha and her son when she was not around .

" Okay .. let's go to the club , you will feel better" nikita offer.

" No i have some important work, I will see you later " tanmay replied and he speed up his car and left Nikita their without asking her to let him f

Drop her. Nikita becomes sad but she smiles . " You will be mine soon " Nikita shouted.

Nikita went inside , brought the key of her car  and she went to her home with maximum speed. Tears falling down from her eyes.

She reached her pant house, and she opened the gate of her room. She discarded her all clothes, went to the bathtub, and stayed there for an hour. Her eyes become red from continuously crying.

She wears a bathrobe, she comes out , she doesn't dry her hair. She took a bottle of wine, and poured some in a glass. Took a cigarette from a drawer of the table . She stands in front of tanmay photo frame in her room.

" You are only mine , only mine. If that stupid siha thinks she can take you away from me then she is absolutely idiot. If she thinks I don't know what she is trying to do , than she is absolutely wrong. She is trying to play with fire. She will burn herself. If she comes in between us tanmay, I will send her and her little shit to the place where I send my dear best friend Neha and her newborn baby. How stupid of her to think, i won't realize why she didn't went back to USA . I won't let my hard work for years go to waste " she said while taking a sip of wine 🍷.

Her room was completely dark . 

Nikita point of view:-

Siha is so stupid, she thinks I don't know what she is trying to do. If she will do anything to take my tanmay away from me , I won't leave her and her son . I won't let history repeat. I won't let Siha snatch from me my tanmay like her sister did.

I trusted Neha but she betrayed me. Tanmay And I were childhood friends. We have done our schooling together. I was everything for tanmay. I used to do his homework, help him with assignments. I was the only best friend tanmay had  till Neha enter our life.