siha new life

Tanmay was laying down in his bed , scrolling through his phone . He searched for siha , but she didn't have any account on Instagram, Facebook or x(Twitter).

He didn't even get married to her according to his culture , he was married to him on papers, so they didn't any picture together. He tried but didn't find any picture of her.

His mother entered into his room when he was scrolling his phone . She sits near him , took his hand in her hand and speak " tanmay, it's been 2 years siha left , i want you to get settled, have your own kids ,my friend daughter Nisha , she is ready to get married to you , please don't say no ".

Tanmay stood up from bed replied " I m already married, I have not divorced her , bigamy is illegal in India , I can't marry anyone else,so please don't bring same topic again and again, let me live in some peace" .

But son you was married only for paper with her , she was more like unmarried, as she didn't got husband love , she didn't wear your name vermillion or nuptial chain or you both didn't do 7 pheras ( promises), who knows she might have got married again, you are 30 year old now , I want my grandkids, please marry for me tanmay ".

" It's doesn't matter if she went performed traditions or not , she is my wife, I didn't divorced yet , so she couldn't marry for next time , untill i divorce her and Don't talk with me about child " he replied rudely and left .

He went to the apartment he used to live with siha , he went to his room. He open drawer took out sonography of his aborted baby . He kept looking at it . He killed his own child. Why he was so cruel. What was mistake of his unborn baby.

He took sonography and went to his house. He knows he made big mistake.

There is nothing he can do get siha forgiveness.

ONE MONTH LATER :-

One month passed, siha was living happily life with her son . Her co worker and friend Ruhan , who helped her lot in this two years he proposed siha . She ignored him for 15 days . But ruhan didn't give up. She said yes .

Ruhan is head surgeon at hospital where siha is doctor, she completed her intership under him.

Ruhan is 35 year old , he is divorced. He don't have any kid. He understands siha pain. He fall in love with siha in this two years . She impressed him lot. He tried to proposed her many times but he couldn't do. But one month back he got courage and he proposed to her. She ignored him initially but she said yes as she too wanna be loved.

She too have right to be loved. They didn't rushed for anything. They are taking things slowly. They went on various dates. He helped siha with her son too.

They don't share any physical intimacy. As of now Ruhan wanna make siha comfertable as he knows her past .

They both are gf bf , they don't live together. They went out on casual dates. Spend Sunday's together. Sometimes see each other at hospital.

Siha gave him chance as she gets positive vibes from him. She really wanna move on from abusive past.