Tanmay Regrets

After siha left, tanmay changed himself completely. He realised he should have not treated his wife like that.

He wish he could go in past and make everything alright. He wished he had treated siha with humanity.

He can't change past , but he is ready to do anything to make siha happy. Even if cost his own life.

Tanmay mother continuously pressuring him for getting married again. She want to see tanmay settled.

Tanmay had left his job as manager 2 years back. He had started a new startup. Which is doing well. He keeps himself busy with work. He thinks about Neha too sometimes. He can't believe his Neha can do that to him. His heart in not ready to accept.

About siha, he accepted his mistakes. She is his wife, she deserved better. She was so young to go through all those traumas.

****
Nitika (tanmay and Neha's best friend, they were a group of three friends, she is a gynecologist. She helped Siha to get scholarships. She helped Siha to settle in the USA)

Tanmay is working on project, he is in filed to check location

Tanmay is working on project, he is in filed to check location. He got call from Nitika . He rejected the call and start focusing on his project but he got call again. He answered as he thinks , she is calling for something important.

"anything important??" Tanmay asked as he answered call.

" Yes actually I wanna talk something to you tanmay about your mom condition. Can he meet "

"What happened to her , is she okay and how you know about her case " tanmay asked worriedly

" Doctor who is handling aunty case is my colleague, i asked him about aunty condition. I wanna talk to you , let's meet . It's been years we haven't spend time together" Nitika replied.

" I am so sorry Nikki but I can't. I will talk to doctor. I am busy , we will meet some other day " tanmay said .

" It's okay, aunty is at hospital she came for check up along with uncle . You can come now , doctor is also there , be will tell you everything about aunty condition " Nitika said .

" Papa is there , if there will be something serious, he will call me . I will talk to doctor about mom condition today evening . I will come to visit you too " tanmay replied.

" Okay, I have day shift only, I won't be available at evening so you can come to my house after meeting doctor. " Nitika said .

" I will try to come Nikki, bye I m busy " tanmay disconnected call.

He knows his mom health his not good. She is taking too much stress which is not good for her heart. But he can't marry any girl , he is already married. He don't wanna divorce siha .

He loves her or he regrets his past actions he don't know but he wanna give his relationship with siha a chance. He wanna love her . Though he still loves Neha ,she holds special place. He can't forget years of love so easily. He knows what Neha did to him but his heart says she can't donsuch things with him .

****

After completing his work , tanmay went to hospital to take updates on his mother health. He comes to know , due to stress , his mom condition is getting worst .

He left hospital and went to meet his childhood friend Nikita .

He parked his car . Rings the door bell. Nitika open the door . As soon as she open gate, she hugged him tightly.

" Someone will misunderstood us ,Nitika let's go first inside" tanmay said .

" So what, you are my best friend, I can hug you . I don't care about what people says " Nitika says and hugged him even more tightly.

Tanmay took her both hands and removed her from his body ,took step inside her house and said "I m married man , i should know my limits. I don't want people to think of me as a characterless man "

"Ohhh tanmay! shut up . Don't act like you are married. Siha left you years ago. " Nikita said and hugged him again.

" Yes , but I m still his husband, see I have wedding ring in my hand " he showed his wedding ring to her , after breaking hug.

" Move on tanmay, she left you. Think about yourself. She might have married someone else. She might be living best life and look at you " Nikita said while sitting on sofa.

" For her we are divorced . she  has moved on , but I can't , I am her husband. " Tanmay said while drinking water.

" Well leave all this, I hope doctor told you everything about your mom health . So what you decided?" Nikita asked.

"Yes , doctor told me everything. She wants me to marry you. I can't Nikki . I can't love anyone " tanmay said.

" I know, you still love Neha even after whatever she did to you . Aunty told me everything. I can't believe my best friend can do that " niklta said while placing her hand on tanmay thigh

" No , it's not about Neha . I don't wanna get married to anyone. I have wife already. " Tanmay said.

" No , you don't. She moved on , accept reality tanmay. Don't act like this . She didn't loved you. She left you for her boyfriend. I told you everything about her last month. I have given you all proofs . I showed you her engagement pics . I got to know she is married to her boyfriend. For her boyfriend  she left you tanmay. Accept it . Your marriage means nothing to her. Think about your family. Don't cry " Nitika said and she took tanmay into her embrace and give him hug.

" How can she married someone else Nikki . I accept I made many mistakes. She deserves happiness. But I m selfish. I want her. She is my wife. Why she hide from me all those years she had boyfriend. She married me because of her family pressure. She run away with him when she got chance" tanmay cry on Nikita shoulder.

" It's okay, don't cry . Both sisters are same . Both have ditched you tanmay. Move on . My family is also forcing me for marriage as I m already 32 year old. Your family is also want you to get married . Lets get engaged. Siha is married too . Just for your mother. Say yes Tanmay " Nitika said.

****

Thank you for reading.