Alia is behind the kidnapping

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Hearing Ruhi's words, both Anokhi and that man got confused and started looking at her. Ruhi said, "Hey, you people picked us up while we were eating Pani Puri. You didn't even let us drink water, that's why the spiciness is still in our mouths. So give me some water or else I won't stop talking."

"So to shut your mouth, I will tie a bandage on your mouth again. That will be easier.", that man said with a cunning smile.

Ruhi made a poor face and said, "Hey Bhaiya, look, you people are not going to leave us alive, you will kill us anyway, so fulfilling the last wish of a dying person is a virtuous act. It is possible that the sin of killing both of us will be reduced by giving us water. So give us water."

On hearing Ruhi say this, that man first stared at her and then went to get her. As soon as he left, Ruhi signaled Anokhi with her eyes, understanding which Anokhi nodded her head in yes.  By then the man brought water in a glass and placed it in front of Ruhi. Anokhi was just looking at both of them. She said to herself, “Rishabh ji where are you? Please come quickly.”

Rishabh sitting in the car was touched by a feeling and he put his hand on his chest. He closed his eyes and said to himself, “Cupcake I am coming.”

Vikram who was driving the car saw her and said, “Don’t worry Rishabh, we are about to reach there.” Saying this he looked at Rishabh’s phone where Anokhi’s location was visible.

The tracking device in Anokhi’s locket like mangalsutra was giving Rishabh her location every moment due to which they were about to reach that place.

Ruhi looked at the man with strange eyes and said, “I will drink water only if you open your hands.”  ”

“ You have lost your senses, think you are not smart enough. If you want to drink water, drink it or else you will die of thirst.”, that man said and Ruhi growled, “ Bastard.” And then she brought her mouth closer to the glass and started drinking water.

After drinking two sips, she stepped back and that man started leaving but Anokhi said, “ I also want water.”

“ What are these two doing with such tantrums. I am not your servant sitting here.”, that man said getting irritated and then Anokhi made an innocent face and said, “ I also ate Pani Puri, I am also thirsty. Just give me two sips of water.”

Hearing her innocent face and her sweet voice, the anger of that man subsided a little and he also started coming towards Anokhi with the glass.

Anokhi was watching him coming towards her as well as his walking steps. When he was about to come very close to her, Anokhi slightly bent her leg due to which the man's leg collided with Anokhi's leg and he stumbled and fell beside Anokhi and the glass also broke.

"Hey bitch", saying this the man got up angrily and Anokhi said with tears in her eyes, "Sorry sorry I was just coming forward to drink water. I thought I will also have to drink water like Ruhi but I did not realize when your leg collided with mine. I did not do it intentionally."

"Now you die without water.", that man said angrily and went away from there.

Anokhi looked at Ruhi with teary eyes and Ruhi started showing her teeth and Anokhi made a face.  She made a face and said, “Now I am really feeling thirsty.”