Rohit gets angry.

Then the three of them heard the leader's voice, "Now that you three have stopped talking, do the work you came here to do. These two have insulted me a lot, so even if you three back off, these two are not going to be saved."

The leader pointed his gun towards Ruhi and Anokhi. Seeing this, Varun and Siddharth got scared and a poisonous smile came on Alia's lips.

Varun said, "Alia Alia stop these people."

"Varun, did you not hear what he said, even if I stop these two from dying, both of them will still die. Because the actions of these two are such. The work of these two is so worth dying for. That is why these two messed with this leader, so what is my fault? You both are not able to see clearly that both of them are bad."

Then she came to the leader and took out a bundle of notes from her bag and kept it on the table and said, "Here is the money that was talked about.  Now what you guys will do with these two is not my concern, but remember that my name should not be mentioned in all this. ”

The leader and all the people started looking at that money with greedy eyes. When Ruhi and Alia saw the leader's attention on that money, first both of them looked at each other and then Anokhi quickly kicked the leader's private part with her sandal and Ruhi snatched the gun from his hand.

Both of them did all this so quickly that no one got a chance to do anything and the leader sat down on the ground in pain.

Seeing this, the rest of his men pointed their guns at Ruhi and Anokhi, but Ruhi kept the gun in her hand on the head of that leader and said, “If you want this Buffalo alive, then throw your gun down quietly or else I will bury the bastard right here.”

Hearing Ruhi's words, everyone started looking at their leader who himself was not in a condition to say anything. Anokhi's kick was so strong that tears came to his eyes due to the pain.  The man who was guarding them both, his eyes widened in surprise. He did not even notice when Ruhi and Anokhi opened their closed hands and sat quietly.

Alia started feeling scared. She started walking backwards when Ruhi saw her and said in a loud voice, “Hey leader of witches, where are you going? Anyway, you have created all this mess. I am thinking of shooting you before all of them. Anokhi, am I right?” While saying this Ruhi looked at Anokhi and Anokhi also said smilingly, “Yes, you are right Ruhi. Anyway, if Miss Alia dies, how will anyone know who murdered her and we will not be blamed at all because we ourselves got kidnapped.”

Then Anokhi looked at those men and said, “Don’t you people love your leader? Ruhi said to put your guns down, so keep them down.”

On Anokhi’s saying all of them put their guns down. As soon as they put their guns down, many car arrived there.  Seeing so many car, the faces of all the men, leader, Alia, Siddharth and Varun turned pale and Ruhi and Anokhi smiled.

But when everyone came out of the vehicle, they were shocked to see the scene in front of them. Vikram said, “Hey, the situation is already under control here.”

When Rishabh saw Anokhi, he started coming towards her with fast steps. Anokhi also smiled at Rishabh and ran towards him.

Rishabh hugged Anokhi tightly to his chest. When Alia, Varun and Siddharth saw this, their eyes almost popped out. Ruhi was smiling and looking at Anokhi and Rishabh.

When the leader saw that her attention was diverted, he also did the same thing that Ruhi had done. He also immediately snatched the gun from Ruhi's hand and held Ruhi and placed the gun on her head. Seeing this, everyone became alert.

Seeing so many of Rishabh's guards, the leader was already scared. He said, "Let us go from here, otherwise this girl is not going to survive at all."

Seeing his words and the gun on Ruhi's head, Abhinav and Rohit's eyes turned red with anger. Both of them stepped forward together and said together, "If she even gets a scratch, I will bury you alive."

Abhinav looked at Rohit, but Rohit's eyes were still on Ruhi who was looking at him. The leader said, "I will let her go, but only if you let us go."

Seeing Ruhi in danger, Anokhi held Rishabh's shirt and said to him, "Rishabh ji, let these people go. These people will do something to Ruhi."

So Rishabh just put his hand on Anokhi's cheek and signaled Praveen, then Praveen put his hand on Rohit and Abhinav's shoulder and signaled both of them to back off.

After finding the way, all those people started leaving from there.  Alia was about to open the door of her car and sit down when Hardik's voice stopped her. "Miss Alia, we have not told you to go, so it would be better that you and your two friends stay here."

Alia stop after listening to Hardik's words. Varun and Siddharth too knew that now no one can save the three of them.

Rohit was staring at the Leader with his fists clenched tightly who was going out with Ruhi. He looked into Ruhi's eyes who said something to him through her eyes. When the leader was passing in front of Rohit, Ruhi quickly took out a safety pin from her jeans pocket, hiding it from the eyes of the leader and his men, and inserted it into the hand of the leader in which he was holding the gun. As soon as the safety pin entered, the leader screamed in pain and the gun fell from his hand.  When Ruhi bent down, Rohit kicked the leader on his face due to which he fell on the ground and blood started coming out of his mouth and Abhinav held Ruhi.

In the next two minutes, the situation was completely under control. All the men and Leader's dead body were lying on the ground. Alia, Varun and Siddharth were trembling with fear. Rishabh, Anokhi, Abhinav, Ruhi, Rohit, Vikram, Praveen, Hardik and Shivaay were standing in front of those three and all their bodyguards were standing behind them.

When Abhinav saw the injury on both the hands of Ruhi, he took out his handkerchief from his pocket and tied it on one of Ruhi's palms. Then he started looking at her other palm. Just then Rohit offered his handkerchief.

Abhinav looked at him once and then took the handkerchief from his hand and tied it on Ruhi's other hand wrist from which blood was oozing out.

Abhinav kept his hand on Ruhi's cheek and said, "Why did you hurt yourself so much? I was coming."

"Brother, if I would have delayed even by 2 minutes, this rhinoceros-like man would have killed us." Ruhi said to the leader while making faces at the dead body.

"Mad girl", said Abhinav when he hit her on the head, Ruhi made faces. Rohit was staring at Ruhi. How much she had changed. Not just in her looks but also her way of talking, her way of looking, everything had changed.

The innocent and naive girl who used to follow him around all the time had become so big and courageous today that she did not even get scared in front of goons.

Then Vikram said laughingly, “Yaar Rishabh, what a right college have you found for the princess. I did not know that the teachers and students here are so talented. Looking at these two, it seems as if they are not teacher and student but members of some gang.”

He started laughing but everyone started looking at Rishabh on hearing his words, who had no expression on his face. Seeing so much silence, Vikram also stopped laughing and looking at Rishabh, he said, “These people are really gang members. These people work for you.”

Vikram's eyes had widened while he was saying his own thing. But Rishabh did not say anything, just turned his eyes away, then everyone started looking at Praveen, then Praveen nodded his head in yes.  Seeing this, everyone started looking at Ruhi and Abhinav from top to bottom.

Before anyone could say anything, Ruhi said, “This will be discussed later, first do justice to these three. The poor guys are so scared that I am afraid that without doing anything, they will die.”

On Ruhi's words, everyone's attention went to Alia, Varun and Siddharth whose faces had turned white with fear.

Rishabh came in front of those three and putting his hands in his pocket, said to them, “I knew everything that you guys did to my wife from the first day. But I did not do anything on his orders, that is why you guys got so much courage that you guys kidnapped Rishabh Shergill's wife.”

“Is she your wife?”, those three said stammering. They were relieved to hear Rishabh calling Anokhi his wife.