He Said, She Said

[WARNING]

[WARNING]

{This chapter will contain intense flashbacks of sexual abuse, harassment, bullying and other depressing themes}

"And now onto new business. Peralta, there's a case I'd like you to handle." Holt informed Jake at the morning briefing whilst adjusting his glasses.

"Methodist Hospital called this morning. Apparently, there is an investment banker who was admitted last night with a broken penis." Everyone raised their eyebrows in shock as Jake immediately interrupted the captain.

"Woah, woah, woah. There's a finance guy with a broken dong? Uh, me thinks some type of Wall Street-style shenanigoogles have taken place this day. Anyone care to wager in on how this happened?" He asked around with a grin.

"Yeah, I bet he dipped it in a pile of cocaine, got it real numb and then hit a croquet ball with it." Rosa chimed in.

"Totally possible. Anyone else?"

"Maybe he tried to do the splits and then landed the wrong way." Emma guessed.

"Also a good one."

"He probably sat on it, so it got stuck under his butt." Hitchcock shrugged

"Happens all the time." Scully admitted

"Sure do."

"Ugh, you guys are horrible." Jake grimaced at the older men.
"And you're wrong. Cause he was clearly driving his Bentley naked, tried to pee out the window, when he was struck by a goose, on the wang. Is that what happened, sir? Was he struck by a goose?" He asked excitedly.

"No, he was actually struck by a female coworker who claims he attempted to sexually assault her." Holt revealed as everyone groaned.

"Ugh, I really wished you stopped us before we started guessing." Jake told him.

"I'm not responsible for that." The captain shrugged before continuing.
"Now due to the sensitive subject matter, it makes sense to partner Peralta with..."

"Me? Because I'm the best at sex?" Hitchcock pointed to himself, grinning as everyone else cringed.

"No, Hitchcock. In fact, you know what, this isn't your week. Why don't you take a few days off?" Holt advised the man.

"Sweet! Have fun working cucks." He walked out of the room as Scully frowned.

"What?"

"Captain, I'd like to work the case with Jake." Amy raised her hand. "I have the time, I'm already three weeks ahead on my paperwork." She said proudly

"Okay, fine. Santiago and Peralta, talk to both parties and get to the bottom of this broken penis." Holt finished before Jake stood up.

"Wait. I think it's sad, that we as a society can no longer laugh at the phrase 'broken penis', and that one day we shall again." He declared