The Big House Pt 2

"Rise and shine, Lowe

"Rise and shine, Lowe."

Emma woke up to see none other than Lieutenant Hawkins standing over her.

"What's going on ? How did you get in here?" She asked, both tired and confused.

"Enough questions, you're going to jail!" She declared.

Before Emma could try to comprehend what was happening, Hawkins dragged her out of bed. The sleepy girl tried to resist but she was brought down immediately before being escorted to a police van outside.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" She wailed as she was thrown into the back of the van.

"I can't have you cops onto me anymore. I'm taking down the Nine-Nine, and there's nothing you bozos can do to stop me. Oh, and say hi to your girlfriend for me." She smiled evilly and slammed the door shut, causing a loud bang.
__________________________________

The girl jolted up, panting and sweating heavily from the nightmare she just had, while Arlo jumped on the bed to see if she was okay. Emma had enough. She wanted Rosa back.

~

Emma and Amy were stressing over their loved ones still behind bars, so they went down to the local library to relax. It wasn't ideal, but having Amy calm down would hopefully settle Emma's nerves. So far it was not working.

"A 300 call number in the fine arts section. What is this, Beirut?" Amy scoffed as she rearranged the books.

"You know, you don't work here. You don't have to re-shelve the books." A librarian approached them.

"Well someone has to." She replied snarky, as Emma held her back.

"I'm sorry. I'm just really stressed out." Amy apologised.
"You're a great librarian and I'm sure you're not the one who re-shelved this section." She tried to reassure her, only for it to backfire.

"I am." She replied, not looking pleased.

"God, Debbie! What's going on with you?" She huffed as Debbie walked away.

"Okay, maybe we should go." Emma turned around to face the Latina. "Coming here, probably wasn't the best idea."

Before Amy could argue, a thud was heard, making them both turn towards it.

"Debbie? Is that you?" Amy called out. "Are you still mad? Because I think I've been more than fair."

Suddenly, a voice called out, startling the two.

"Hello, Detective Santiago, Detective Lowe."

They turned around, both raising their guns at the man.