Dates gone wrong

"Would you like a hot hors d'oeuvre?" Mal asks Ben as they sit under a gazebo by a lake. "Yes, please." Ben says leaning closer so Mal can feed it to him which she does. "Mmm! This is the best thing I've ever had." Ben compliments. "So, you like it?" Mal asks nervously. "I more than like it." Ben says reaching over her to get some more food. "I, uh... mmm-- so like it." He says eating something. "Beef ragout?" Mal asks. "Yeah. This is amazing." Ben compliments. "Did I surprise you?" Mal asks. "Oh, yeah, you surprised me. This is every single dish Mrs. Potts made for my parents." Ben compliments again. "What did it take you? Three days?" Ben asks curiously. "You know, don't even ask me." Mal laughs.

"Yeah. Well, it means a lot that you stopped and did all this for me. Especially with all the craziness you've been put through. I've missed you. We don't get much time to be just us anymore." Ben says. "I know." Mal replies. "You can't take me anywhere, right?" Ben quotes Mal from their first date when he feels food on his mouth. Mal laughs. "Uh..." Mal says. "Do you have a-- Do you have a napkin or something?" Ben asks. "I do! I packed some." Mal says as she starts looking around. "Oh, there is--" Ben says. "I think I stowed them away. I can grab them." Mal says as she tries to stop Ben from going in the basket, knowing her spell book is in there.

"What's this?" Ben asks taking out her spell book. He flips it over to the front cover and realizes what it is. "I actually threw that in there super last-minute in case it rained or--" Mal starts looking for excuses before Ben opens it to a marked page. "'Speed reading' spell. 'Blonde hair' spell. 'Cooking' spell." Ben says while flipping through marked pages. "And I was giving you props for fitting in so well, for doing your best." Ben says standing up. Mal stands up as well. "Take back this moment that has passed. Return it-- Reverse it--" Mal says trying to remember the spell. "Are you trying to spell me right now?!" Ben asks, yelling. "Ben, it has been so hard for me!" Mal argues. "Yes! Some things are hard! Do you think learning to be king has been easy for me?" Ben asks. "No!" Mal exclaims.

"I thought we were doing this together!" Ben says. "Ben, we are in this together." Mal argues. "But we're not, Mal. We're not. Y-You've been keeping secrets and lying to me. I thought we were done with that. This isn't the Isle of the Lost, Mal." Ben retorts. "Yeah. Believe me, I know that!" Mal argues back. "Then why are you doing this?" Ben asks. "Because... I'm not one of those pretty pink princesses, Ben. I'm not one of those ladies from the Court. I'm a big fake, okay? I'm fake. This is fake. This is fake." Mal confesses. "Take this feast, this sumptuous meal, return it back to what is real." Mal recites and swishes her hand around the table. The meals go back to a singular PB&J and a glass of milk. "This is who I really am." Mal says. "Mal." Ben says. "No. No." Mal says as she walks away from the gazebo. "Peanut butter and jelly is my favorite!" Ben yells as Mal continues to walk away.

Enchanted lake:

"Hey Evie before we get started I want to uh--sing a song if that's alright with you?" Tatiana asks Evie. "Oh uhm go ahead!" Evie says. Tatiana smiles and pulls Evie close to her.

"There I was again tonight, Forcing laughter, faking smiles. Same old tired, lonely place. Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy. Vanished when I saw your face. All I can say is, it was enchanting to meet you." Tatiana says spinning Evie around. Evie giggles at the song, she remembers singing before they started dating.

"Your eyes whispered, 'Have we met?' 'Cross the room your silhouette, starts to make its way to me. The playful conversation starts. Counter all your quick remarks. Like passing notes in secrecy" She continues.