What's my name

On the Isle of the lost:

Harry walks towards Ursula's fish and chip shoppe, taking someone's fish while He's at it. He places his sword in the sword bin and puts the fish on some random person's plate. He jumps across the table. He turns on the T.V. and it shows Mal and Evie from their early ambush. Uma comes out of the kitchen with Harry's food. She takes some food off of Harry's plate and throws it at the T.V. "Poser." She says. "Traitor!" Harry yells also throwing some of his food at the T.V. "Hello?" Uma says when nobody else responds. They all start yelling profanities and throwing food at the T.V. "Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces. You know what I mean?" Harry says as he swipes some food off the T.V. eating it. "Gil! You want to quit choking down yolks and get with the program?" Uma asks, angrily. "Yeah. What they said." Gil says still eating. Uma rolls her eyes and faces back towards the crowd.

   "That little traitor, who left us in the dirt." Uma starts. "Who turned her back on evil." Harry continues. "Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang." Gil says getting seconds and coming back to the table. "Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember. She called her Shrimpy, and the name just kind of... stuck." Gil starts when nobody replies. "That snooty little witch, who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing." Uma says, ignoring what Gil said. "No, she left you that sandbox, and then she said that you could have the shrimp--" Gil starts before getting cut off by Uma. "I need you to stop talking." Uma replies angrily.

  "Look, we have her turf now. They can stay in Bore-adon." Harry says. "Harry, that's her turf now! And I want it, too. We should not be getting her leftovers." Uma complains. "Son of Hook, son of Gaston, and me, most of all, daughter of Ursula!" Uma says putting her arms around Harry and Gil. "What's my name?" Uma asks Harry. "Uma!" Harry says in respect and a small hint of love. "What's my name?" Uma then asks Gil. "Mm. Uma?" Gil sorta asks while eating more food. "What's my name? What's my name?" Uma kind of sings. "Uma!" The whole shop shouts.

   "This is all hands on deck
Calling out to lost boys and girls. I'm gettin' tired of the disrespect. We won't stop 'til we rule the world
It's our time, we up next (next, next). Our sail's about to be set (set, set). They ain't seen nothing yet. Tell 'em who's in charge so they don't forget." Uma sings with the pirates as her co-singers.

   "What's my name? What's my name? (Uma). Say it louder
What's my name? What's my name? (Uma). Feel the power
No one's gonna stop us soon the world will be ours. What's my name? What's my name? What's it? What's it? Say it, say it loud. (Uma, Uma)." Uma sings. (Pirates sing).

   "All eyes on me, let me see 'em (Uma, Uma). What's it? What's it? Say it, say it (Uma, ah ah)." Uma sings. (Pirates sing).

   "Uma" they all sing.

   "I'm the queen of this town I call the shots, you know who I am. I don't need to wear no fake crown. Stand up to me, you don't stand a chance
It's our time, we up next (next, next). My crew's as real as it gets (gets, gets)
The worst are now the best." Uma sings. (Pirates sing).
"And leaving us here will be their last regret" Uma and Harry sing.

   "What's my name? What's my name? (Uma). Say it louder
What's my name? What's my name? (Uma). Feel the power (whoa). No one's gonna stop us, soon the world will be ours (yeah). What's my name? What's my name? What's it? What's it? Say it, say it." Uma sings. (Pirates sing).

   "You know what they say, bad girls have all the fun.
Never learned how to count 'cause I'm number one. Ready here, we come, we always get our way. It's a pirate's life, every single day (hey). She's the captain, I'm the first mate. Enemies seasick, can't see straight. Call 'em fish bait, throw 'em on a hook. Uma's so hot they get burned if they look (ah)." Harry sings.

  "It's all eyes on me, let me see 'em. I see your eyes on me boys, hey." Uma sings. "Dance over there." Harry says to Gil. "You know what my name is
Say it, say it louder" Uma sings.

   "Ho, whoa. Come on" Harry and the rest of the pirates hum.

   "What's my name? What's my name? (Uma). Say it louder (hey). What's my name? What's my name? (Uma). Feel the power (ooh whoa-ooh). No one's gonna stop us, soon the world will be ours (no one's gonna stop us, no, no-no). What's my name? What's my name? What's it? What's it? Say it, say it
(Uma, Uma). Uma sings (Pirates sing).

   "All eyes on me, let me see 'em (Uma). What's it? What's it? Say it, say it (Uma). Ooh, say it louder (Uma, Uma). Ooh, say it louder (Uma, Uma). What's it? What's it? Say it, say it." Uma sings. (Pirates sing).

   "Uma." They all finish.

  A tentacle comes out the kitchen and tries hitting the pirates. Mainly Uma. "Shut your clams!" Ursula exclaims. "Mom!" Uma says, ready to complain. "These dishes ain't gonna wash themselves!" Ursula yells. "It's fine. It's fine. 'Cause when I get my chance to rain down the evil on Auradon, I will take it! They're gonna forget that girl and remember the name--" Uma starts before getting cut off by Gil. "Shrimpy!" Gil yells. Uma glares at him before looking at Harry and nodding at the door. "Mm-hmm." Harry hums as he kicks Gil out. Gil tries to come back in but Harry doesn't let him. "Ah." Gil says as he sits down on the steps.

Word count-1,019.