Chillin' Like A Villain

"Jay, keys, remote." Ben says tossing said things to Jay. Jay, Carlos, and Celine are in there Isle clothes and they have dressed up Ben and Tatiana as well. They didn't have to change Ben much. They put a blue beanie, blue pants, and a blue leather jacket on Ben. Tatiana on the other hand was difficult because she was refusing to put on any other color then green. Once Celine brought up Evie most likely dying on the Isle Tatiana gave in rather easily.
Tatiana's outfit (minus the backpack and glasses):

   "Wait. Somethings wrong." Celine says making everyone stop. She pulls Ben's beanie down to cover more hair. "There." She says. "Shotgun." Dude yells. "No Dude, stay. The isle is way too dangerous." Carlos says. "Did he just...?" Jay asks. "Talk? Yeah, I know. I tell you later." Carlos says. "Lets go." Ben says.

   "Yeah. Okay, once we cross the bridge, park under the pier in the old garage. Got it?" Celine says as everyone gets in and closes their doors. "Got it." Jay says as he starts driving. They arrive at the Isle. "Ben, help me with the tarp. Jay!" Carlos says throwing the tarp over to the side where Jay and Celine are at. "Yeah. I got it." Jay says as he and Celine pull it to cover the limo. "Its really weird being back here." Celine says. "We'll get in and get out." Jay reassures her. She nods. "Jay!" Carlos says they pull the tarp over the rest of the limo. "Hey, what's in here?" Tatiana asks looking through a pathway bridge. "You don't wanna know." Celine says pulling her away. "Hey guys, keep it chill. All right? Last thing is we need our parents finding out we're here." Carlos says. They all agree and walk further into the Isle.

   Two kids come up and steal Celine's purse. "Hey! Hey, stop!" Celine yells before seeing their scared and sad expression. "Just take it. Go on." Celine says as the rush off giggling. Celine turns back towards the boys and sees that Ben and Tatiana have walked off. "Ben, Tati!" She says walking towards the area. "Hey." Ben says to a random guy who just growls at him. Tatiana just looks around. "Ben, Tati, stop. Just stop." Celine says pulling Ben away from the guy and Tatiana away from a random shop she was about to enter. "Hey..." Carlos says threatening to the dude making him slink back. "Why?" Tati asks. "Guys, this isn't a parade. It's the isle." Celine says. "Keep your hands in your pockets. Unless you're stealing." Jay says. "You either slouch or strut." Carlos adds. "And never ever smile." Celine finishes. "Okay, thanks..." Tatiana and Ben start. "No... No thank you and drop the please too. Just...Chill" Celine says.

   "Let me tell you something you can really trust Everybody's got a wicked side
I know you think that you can never be like us
Watch and learn so you can get it right" Celine sings.

   "You need to drag your feet
You need to nod your head
You need to lean back
Slip through the cracks
You need to not care" Celine, Jay, and Carlos sing.

   "uh, you need to not stare" Carlos says slapping Ben's face lightly while Celine does the same to Tatiana's face to stop them from staring.

   "You need a whole lot of help" they all sing as Jay steals Ben's wallet.

   "You need to not be yourself" Celine sings pointing towards Jay as Ben snatches back his wallet.
"You wanna be cool?
Let me show you how
Need to break the rules
I can show you how
And once you catch this feeling," Celine sings.

   "once you catch this feeling
You'll be chillin', chillin', oh
Chillin' like a villain (chillin')
Chillin' like a villain (hey)
Chillin' like a-, chillin' like a (hey), villain" Celine, Jay, and Carlos sing. They wall to another alley way.

   "You draw attention when you act like that" Celine says pulling Ben and Tatiana away from a guy selling most likely drugs and knick-knacks.
"Let us teach you how to disappear" Celine sings as she gets on a little fence with Jay and Carlos.
"You look like you would lose a fight to an alley cat
You gotta be wrong to get it right 'round here. (Raow)" Celine sings before meowing like a cat.

   "You need to watch your back
You need to creep around
You need to slide real smooth
Don't make a sound
And if you want it, take it
And if you can't take it, break it
If you care about your health" They all sing.

   "seriously, you need to not be yourself. You wanna be cool?
Let me show you how Need to break the rules I can show you how Once you catch this feeling," Celine sings.

   "once you catch this feeling
You'll be chillin', chillin', oh
Chillin' like a villain (chillin')
Chillin' like a" Celine sings along with Jay and Carlos.

   "We really wanna be bad a lot. And we're giving it our best shot. but it's hard being what we're not." Tatiana and Ben sing. "Well if you don't you're gonna get us caught" Carlos sings back. "He's right we gotta stay low-key
Now show us how bad you can be" Celine sings.

   "Like this? (Yeah Yeah). Like this? (Yeah Yeah Yeah)." Tatiana and Ben sing pulling out each of the Vks things. (Celine sings). "Oh yeah I think we got this" Ben sings.
Let's go we're ready to rock this! And we're not gonna thank you for your help!" Tatiana sings. "I think we found the worst in ourselves." Ben sings.

   "You wanna be cool?
Let me show you how
Need to break the rules
I can show you how
And once you catch this feeling," Celine sings

   "You'll be chillin', chillin', oh
Chillin' like a villain (chillin')
Chillin' like a villain" They all finish.  Ben and Tatiana continue humming the song as they walk the 3 Vks behind them. That is until Ben and Tatiana bump into Gil and Cassandra (daughter of Mother Gothel). Celine, Jay, and Carlos come up besides them.

   "Hey, man. Hey!" Gil says as Ben bumps into him. Cassandra pushes Tatiana before looking at her with confusion. "Hey, I know you!" Gil says. Cassandra looks between the two of them. "Ohh yeahh!" She agrees. "Um, no. Don't know you, either, man." Ben says. "Yeah don't know y'all." Tatiana says trying to hide her Maldonian accent. 

   But it was too late. Cassandra heard it. But Gil didn't hear it. "Uh, yeah, come on, man. Really? Huh? Dude, I'll give you a hint. My dad is quick, slick, and his neck...huh? Is incredibly thick. Come on, man. I kn--" Gil says before noticing the poster behind Ben and Tatiana. Cassandra looks at it as well. She looks at the one under The king's poster. She then look back at Tatiana and then back at the poster and then back at Tatiana. "So that's who you are~" Cassandra says moving closer to Tatiana as she twirls a piece of hair between her fingers. "Uh..no." Tatiana tries. "You gave it up when you did that really hot accent...also you're really hot yourself..who dressed you up? Celine? Evie? Mal?" Cassandra whispers, pinning Tatiana to the wall. "Uhm.." Tatiana says.

   "Okay, let's go." Tatiana hears Celine say. Jay pushes Cassandra away from Tatiana and pulls Tati away with the rest of the group.

   "Yeah, yeah, you totally are King Ben and Queen Tatiana, and you're J...Jay, Carlos, Celine. Hey guys!" Gil says before he realizes something. "Ohhh, Uma's gonna love this!" He says. Cassandra just watches Tatiana get pulled away. She knows she's falling in love but she just met her in person and Tatiana is someone she has hated her whole life. She is not falling for the enemy.

Word count-1,349