Don't Scare You?

"Come on" Jay says as he grabs a rock before throwing it at the 'danger flying rocks' sign opening the gate.

   "Wish us luck." Ben says.

   "All the way up." Jay says. Tatiana and Ben start walking up. "Good luck." Celine says. Ben and Tati walk into the room. They see Mal spray painting and Evie watching her.

   "At least I don't see a picture of me with horns and a pitchfork." Ben says softly. Mal gasps and turns around. Evie doesn't because Ben and Mal's problems don't concern her. "What an awesome way to make your presence known." Tatiana says sarcastically. "Yours wasn't any better!" Ben says as Evie turns around after hearing Tatiana's voice. "Ok but it also wasn't that bad like yours!" Tatiana spats. "I was trying to lighten the mood." Ben retorts. "Yeah because that's totally how you do it, by saying a not very funny joke, way to go, comedian of the year award goes to Benjamin Florain!" Tatiana says sarcastically. "Look we didn't come to fight in front of them, Tati." Ben says. "I know...sorry." Tatiana says.

  They both look back at their ex-girlfriends and see them already looking at them with confusion. "Ben.." Mal says after a while. Ben starts to walk over to her but Mal stops him by putting her hands up. He stops. While Ben and Mal talk so does Evie and Tatiana.

  "Evie I'm sorry about our fight..it was all my fault, I was only thinking about myself and I'm truly sorry. Please come home." Tatiana says, now standing next to Evie, holding out her necklace. "Tati...I am home." Evie says, which breaks Tatiana's heart. "W-we brought the limo...it's a sweet ride." Tatiana says her voice cracking slightly. Evie catches it and it breaks her heart.

   "I-I don't fit in Tatiana. I really gave it my best shot. And if you think that I can change, you're wrong." Evie says. "Then I'll change! I'll skip school, have more fun. You know, I'll blow off some more responsibilities!" Tatiana tries.

   "No, no. See I'm such a terrible influence that it's only a matter of time before I do something so fucked up that not only does the Kingdom turn on me but they turn on you too." Evie says.

   "Don't quit us, Evie. We have something special." Tatiana says handing Evie the necklace in which Evie takes and plays around with. "The people love you. I love you! Don't you love me?" Tatiana asks.

   Evie looks down sadly at the necklace in her hands. She smiles sadly before placing it back in Tatiana's hands. "I have to take myself out of the picture because it's what's best for you, and it's what's best for Auradon." Evie explains.

  "No, Evie no, no, please!" Tatiana tries. Tatiana steps closer to Evie but Evie steps back with tears in her eyes.

   "Tati..I can't do this." Evie says softly and sadly at the same time. She said as she went back to her spot. "You should go Tati." Evie says but Tati doesn't move. "Tatiana, please go. Please leave." She says sadly.

Tatiana turns around and sees Ben waiting for her as he and Mal had already finished talking to no avail. Mal and Evie start to cry after Ben and Tatiana left the hideout.

    Downstairs, the others stood up as Ben and Tati walked down the stairs.

  "So.." Celine starts as Ben and Tatiana came down. "Where are they?" Celine asks.

   "They're not coming back." Ben said for the both of them, knowing Tatiana didn't feel like talking.

  "What?" Celine exclaims. "I'll talk to them." She told the others as she walks over to the speaker. "M? Eve? Guys, it's Celine. Let me just talk to you guys for a second. Mal, Evie, come on." Mal walks over to the speaker on her end. Evie stays seated letting Mal handle this. "Go away!" Mal yells. "Let's give them a couple hours to cool off." Jay tells Celine, putting an hand on her shoulder to reassure her that everything is going to be okay.

   "Guys! Where's Ben and Tati?" Carlos asks as he looks in the direction they went. "Ben, Tati? Tati, Ben!" Celine calls before noticing a silhouette walking towards them. "Guys don't scare us like that." Celine sighs.

   "Don't Scare You?" The shadow figure says. Celine's blood runs cold. "But that's my speciality." "H-Harry." Celine mumbles. "What did you do with Ben and Tati?" Carlos asked worried. "Oh, uh, we nicked them. Mmm-hmm. Yeah, um, and if you want to see them again, have Mal and Evie come to the Chip Shoppe tonight. Alone, just the two of them." He points at all of them. "Uma wants a wee visit. Aww, Jay. Seems like you've lost your touch." Jay goes at him but Celine pulls him back. Harry laughs creepily and then barks in Carlos's face.

   He then walks closer to Celine. "Why, long time no see, love." Harry says as he caresses her cheek with his hook. She grabs his wrist pulling his hand away. "Yeah, long time no see, cheater. How's your relationship with your captain goin' for ya?" Celine says. Harry just grumbles and walks away whistling as he walks. They all look at each other before climbing up the side of the staircase to get to Mal.

Word count-902