One

You're still hiding the truth from me, that's all you have ever done" Krystal complained as tears trickled down her cheeks and she wiped them off with the sleeves of her dress.

       "I am not lying to you, you should listen to me," he said. That was the only thing he could think of other than more lies.

   "That's all I have ever done for the past two years of my life. I trusted you so much, I loved you with all my heart but then this!!"

    "You were having an affair with her and you told me you were just friends!!!" Krystal exclaimed.

     "You signed 90% of my company's shares into your name, you manipulated everyone around me" she continued looking up to the ceiling to hold the tears from falling off her eyes again.

    "It's not what you think if you will just trust me," he said but now the tone in his voice was more relaxed than earlier.

     He knew she had evidence and wouldn't just come to him with speculations. He wanted to use a different strategy, maybe leverage on the love she has for him.

    He knew she always had a soft spot for him but Unknowingly to him. Krystal wasn't going to fall for his charm this time.

    "And on top of all of that, you killed my parents!! How could you!!" Krystal screamed. Her eyes were red, her face was contorted with rage. She could feel her muscles twitching as she was nervous too.

    Collins moved closer to where she was standing close to the bed. He had no expression on his face. She was holding the documents she had found in her hands.

      Her heart was beating fast and even faster as he walked closer to her like she feared he was going to harm her. She had all the emotions combined. She was sweating profusely even though the room was well ventilated.

     Collins was confused but he wasn't going to show it to her. He didn't want her to see him weak or feel like he didn't know what to do in the situation. He touched her arm in an attempt to calm her down.

    "Don't touch me ever again!!" She exclaimed slapping his hands away from her.

    "I have all the evidence here in these documents," she said looking down at the envelope in her hands.

    "You shouldn't do that, you really should not," Collins said. More threatening than actually pleading with her.

   "You killed them!!" She screamed as she held on to his shirt tightly in an attempt to fight him the best way she could.

     She was hitting him and even though he couldn't feel it since her hands weren't a match for his built body. "you took the people I loved the most in this world away from me just because of your selfish desires"!!!

       She continued with tears in her eyes and he struggled to remove her hands from his shirt in that attempt, he was pushing her close to the wide-open window.